LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Joe Montana Appreciation Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks for everything Joe. all of the blood, sweat and tears you put into making the 49ers the greatest team in the history of football. at times i was tough on you but i appreciate everything you did. thank you Joe Montana, the greatest QB who ever played, without a question.
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
Man, it really is the offseason
Originally posted by Walsh:

it is but i just saw the montana vs elway superbowl again on nfl network and this thread is necessary. we have a lot of appreciation threads but none for the man who put this franchise on the map. the single most important player weve ever had
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Thanks for everything Joe. all of the blood, sweat and tears you put into making the 49ers the greatest team in the history of football. at times i was tough on you but i appreciate everything you did. thank you Joe Montana, the greatest QB who ever played, without a question.

Simply the best

As a Niner Fan if u can take the time to "oh lord" someone for posting an appreciation thread about Joe Montana... then you certainly should have the time to pay homage to him... BOW DOWN AND RESPECT THE MAN! WHAT KINDA FAN ARE YOU SON!!!?? lol

Are you f**king serious?

We've needed a thread like this for ages around the Zone! -Seeing in all the largest consensus of younger members here are made up of the Steve Young generation, who think Joe Montana is a 49er-hating jerk/has done nothing for us because he's lived a well-financed retirement (since he hasn't had to resort to network broadcasting jobs).

King Kong ain't got s**t on Joe Montana!

he retired awhile ago buddy

You better Shape-Up(s).

Pffffftt! What's he done for me lately except sell me shoes? If he really loved us he'd commit suicide, possess the body of Smitty and lead us to the promised land...and he'd make me a sandwich.

best ever.
Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott and Bill Walsh are the 3 men most responsible for the 49ers becoming a iconic NFL franchise. Before them the team was a joke.

Joe deserves all the appreciation he gets and them some.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott and Bill Walsh are the 3 men most responsible for the 49ers becoming a iconic NFL franchise. Before them the team was a joke.

Joe deserves all the appreciation he gets and them some.

For the Love Of John Brodie!!! Im calling Shenanigans!!!

Yeah, no big deal.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Are you f**king serious?

We've needed a thread like this for ages around the Zone! -Seeing in all the largest consensus of younger members here are made up of the Steve Young generation, who think Joe Montana is a 49er-hating jerk/has done nothing for us because he's lived a well-financed retirement (since he hasn't had to resort to network broadcasting jobs).

King Kong ain't got s**t on Joe Montana!

Share 49ersWebzone