There are 256 users in the forums

Crabtree not on top wr sophomores!!! NFLN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
crabtree has been quoted for probowl by them all so i guess he must not be being considered for a breakout season as he already being classed as a top 5 w/r but then again fantasy ratings are still projected far to low for alex smith and crabtree
First of all, i think its because crabz already established himself as the best wideout in the league last year. Secondly, I don't see why its such a shock that DHB has a breakout year next year, all he has to do is start catching the ball and he will put up some decent numbers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Who gives flying f**k what they say. He needs to go out there and put up numbers.
Originally posted by susweel:
Who gives flying f**k what they say. He needs to go out there and put up numbers.

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think he was basing it on breakout = surprise.

In that DHB will surprise people by having 20 catches.

But people won't be surprised if Crabtree has 1000+yrds.

20 cathes is asking a little much of DHB......he'll get 15

And crabs will embarass them on oct 17 when we play the raiders.

thats my bday he better
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think he was basing it on breakout = surprise.

In that DHB will surprise people by having 20 catches.

But people won't be surprised if Crabtree has 1000+yrds.

20 cathes is asking a little much of DHB......he'll get 15

And crabs will embarass them on oct 17 when we play the raiders.

thats my bday he better

I'll be there are you going to try to go
Originally posted by deep2crab:
First of all, i think its because crabz already established himself as the best wideout in the league last year. Secondly, I don't see why its such a shock that DHB has a breakout year next year, all he has to do is start catching the ball and he will put up some decent numbers.

DHB is just not a natural pass catcher. Maybe he can improve but I really doubt that he will ever be able to catch a ball in traffic.
Share 49ersWebzone