LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

In Your Opinion, Who is the 49ers Most Hated Division Rival?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

In Your Opinion, Who is the 49ers Most Hated Division Rival?

• PaulW
  • Veteran
For me it's whoever the biggest competition is and right now that's the Cardinals.
I very much dislike the Seachikens... very much!
for awhile it was the Rams, when they were good. Then it was the Seahawaks, when they were good and we battled through close games. Now its the Cardinals, since theyve been good over the last few seasons and we've had some classic games..
I would equally love to see beat-downs of the Cards and Hawks. This year I think I would really enjoy seeing the smile wiped of Carroll's face.
Right now, the Tards...
it HAS to be the cardinals right now. a bunch of s**t talking losers
Cardinals
Seab***hes
Rams
"AMERICA'S TEAM"...man that p*sses the sh*t outta me.

Gotta be the Cards in the division though. The Rams r just a bunch of sorry asses and the garbage eating birds can suck our collective F'ers now. They both know their roles in the division for the next decade
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Jul 11, 2010 at 2:33 AM ]
For a long while, it was the Rams. In recent years, it has been the Hawks. Now, it's pretty much the Cards.

Hate them all.... BURN EM DOWN !!!!

Top 6 most despicable teams:

Dallas
New England
Arizona
Seattle
Philadelphia
Green Bay

• hmbniner
  • Info N/A
Simple...has to be the Tards cause they're the ones we have to beat to own the division.
I think losing to the Seahawks is the worst so I guess I have to go with the Seahawks.
Originally posted by PaulW:
For me it's whoever the biggest competition is and right now that's the Cardinals.
best rival I'd say the cardinals, but most hated is definitely the seacocks for me.
For me, the most disliked is the Rams. Remember tho, I remember when they played in LA and owned us during the 70's. The others I don't care about.
Share 49ersWebzone