LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

nfl in uk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hi everyone im john mackintosh from aberdeen scotland
i have been a fan of the nfl only 6 years since my first visit to the states
i have got into the nfl major since i stay up all hours of the night to watch as many nfl games as i can when season begins
this brings me to october the 31st 5pm uk time the 49ers take on denver broncos as a home game in london wembley i truley belive that the 49ers under alex smiths comand will run over the broncos and i will be there too see it i feel it a honer to be following the 49ers in london i will be meeting up with raiderhater and scottish49er in london and hopefully we will all get a masive tailgate going to show london how to party so any fans coming over get in touch and we can only get bigger
Show the UK how to be a football fan! However, periods help when you're typing.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Show the UK how to be a football fan! However, periods help when you're typing.
Good to have some UK blood in the mix. The UK's sports culture is insane,I love it. Don't wanna pile on here but when I read your posts my brain runs out of breath. Periods r pretty good...

Don't be afraid to streak Wembley. That would be an epic day in 9er history
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Jul 11, 2010 at 1:45 AM ]
I imagine there will be one or two folk down there for the occasion. We need a gigantic web zone flag to meet under
Originally posted by English:
I imagine there will be one or two folk down there for the occasion. We need a gigantic web zone flag to meet under

Now that is a very good idea.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
i have got into the nfl major since i stay up all hours of the night to watch as many nfl games as i can when season begins
this brings me to october the 31st 5pm uk time the 49ers take on denver broncos as a home game in london wembley i truley belive that the 49ers under alex smiths comand will run over the broncos and i will be there too see it i feel it a honer to be following the 49ers in london i will be meeting up with raiderhater and scottish49er in london and hopefully we will all get a masive tailgate going to show london how to party so any fans coming over get in touch and we can only get bigger

i might go to the game. I live in Deutschland right now. It would be a 7 hour drive or 1 hour flight for me. I don't have any tickets though
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:

Hey Man, As Raiderhater and Tommy are friends of mine, i will be at the game chilling with yall. I really wish i coulda came the week before like he did, but yea i work every other week and with both MNF games, Rices Retirement, and the London game all falling on my work week on. I have only 6 days avail for vacation. So i wasnt able to fly up there my work week off to scotland :( I will definately see yall at the tailgate tho!!
Originally posted by Fricker:

Hey Man, As Raiderhater and Tommy are friends of mine, i will be at the game chilling with yall. I really wish i coulda came the week before like he did, but yea i work every other week and with both MNF games, Rices Retirement, and the London game all falling on my work week on. I have only 6 days avail for vacation. So i wasnt able to fly up there my work week off to scotland :( I will definately see yall at the tailgate tho!!

i wont be down till saterday morning so im pretty much same as ya oh edinburgh not all that much lol i lived there 20 years lol i can guess tommy be in his kilt as well

Ya im not sure what im gonna do yet.. It is Halloween for us Americans so hmmmm, maybe ill be a Shirtless Superhero hahahaha!
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Good to have some UK blood in the mix. The UK's sports culture is insane,I love it. Don't wanna pile on here but when I read your posts my brain runs out of breath. Periods r pretty good...

Don't be afraid to streak Wembley. That would be an epic day in 9er history

me in a kilt is enough lmao
Originally posted by ads_2006:

aberdeen suck im a hearts fan lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
we'll see how it works out but I'll be arriving on either Fri. or Sat.
ill be in London at 8am Saturday morning staying at bridgepark hotel saterday and sunday night because it cheap £35 night and a mile away from Wembley stadium so only a walk away and will have more money to spend on beer goooooooooooooooo 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone