LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers Defense Highlight Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This video reminds me of how good Nate is against the run. We need that guy healthy to take another step with our D this year.

It also makes me wonder if we have enough depth at CB with the loss of Bly.
at Soap #90 is f**king soft and weak looks like a Avoid when he gave them make more yards! @ 0:45, 2:30..... Ram Oline #73 push him fell @ 1:25....He didn't pay attend and didn't tackle other RB @ 3:41..

I found out about McDonald, Ray #91.. He has damn improve for help them team. He is better rush pass and improve quick to move more better than Soap.. Soap is f**kin lazy ass and his fat for slow run!
Thanks.

Welcome to the Webzone.
I'd like to see an Alex Smith highlight video from last season. Haven't seen a good one yet.
VERY GOOD VIDEO, and that was only for about 4 games you had on there. If you could do one like that for most of the 16 games that would be great, maybe more int's and sacks.

BTW, Clements is the best cb against the run and good against the pass, not great. He kills every rb we faced, remember how FAST he was against peterson last year, made him look slow and weak, and this year against Jackson......made him look very easy to bring down.

When the announcer says looks like clements got "shot out of a cannon" that USUALLY means it looks FAST, for all of you that think he is slow. He is a good cb, i would easily say top ten in the league. Remember, he shuts down ALMOST any wr he has EVER faced. Ochocinco, Fitz, Boldin, Steve Smith, actually everyone except Owens and Roddy white. Also, realize if he just pushed out White instead of breaking for the pick, White would of got 90 yards and 1 td less.
I absolutely loved the last shot of Fitzgerald dropping his head in defeat. Oh yeah and the Nate Clements hit on Steven Jackson.
we have a very good D only problem is we fall apart late in the game (usually like the last drive) hopefully we pull that together this year

on a side note justin smith is such a beast
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Thanks.

Welcome to the Webzone.

Me?
Originally posted by CasBanaszek:
That looked great! Best of all, didn't have to watch the offense do NOTHING with the ball after all that great field position.

Debbie Downer!

Great video man! Keep it up!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jul 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM ]
hey im also new to the webzone and i must say this is a pretty cool video. personally my favorite clip is when steven jackson breaks a tackle and then gets speared by nate clements, hes my favorite defensive player.

dude larry fizgerald putting him face down in shame..... priceless
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i just came
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
we better resign lawson..

The same people that are saying we don't need Lawson are probably the ones that said losing Clements was no big deal. I know the guy can struggle in coverage some times but not many corners can come up like that and stop the RB dead in his tracks. Problem is he should wrap up better because once in a while going for the legs doesn't work. Anyways, he had a lot of tackles in the backfield or near the line of scrimmage for us since he has been here.

I am going to need to see that Brooks can be an every down backer and Haralson as well before I am content with letting Lawson go. LaBoy should be a nice backup and with Briggs up to 250 he has potential. Still, let's try to work out a deal with Lawson because he is getting better. We will see what he can bring this year.

9ersVideos, awesome job on the video. Great song choice but like those guys said how about some highlights from the non division games? Either way nice job and we all enjoy watching these so keep them coming if you go the time.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
at Soap #90 is f**king soft and weak looks like a Avoid when he gave them make more yards! @ 0:45, 2:30..... Ram Oline #73 push him fell @ 1:25....He didn't pay attend and didn't tackle other RB @ 3:41..

I found out about McDonald, Ray #91.. He has damn improve for help them team. He is better rush pass and improve quick to move more better than Soap.. Soap is f**kin lazy ass and his fat for slow run!

Yeah, McDonald was hurt last year and has been a lot since we drafted him in 07. I remember drafting him in the 3rd out of Florida and thinking he could be a steal. I'd really like to see him step up and take over for Soap. Either way I would like an upgrade because Smith does his part but Soap is a little soft. We overpaid with a 5 year, 20 mil contract. I'm not saying he is bad but it would be great to have a Justin Smith type on both sides.
Originally posted by deep2crab:
dude larry fizgerald putting him face down in shame..... priceless
Share 49ersWebzone