LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

What do you hate most about preseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do you hate most about preseason?

I LOVE the preseason. After months of no football, anything is welcome. Thing I hate the most, is when we play the raiders and have to listen to their commentators. They're as delusional as their fans.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I LOVE the preseason. After months of no football, anything is welcome. Thing I hate the most, is when we play the raiders and have to listen to their commentators. They're as delusional as their fans.

Jinx.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
that eveveryone in niner talk OVERREACTS to everything in training camp and preseason games...
funniest thing about the raiders commentators is how they act like the last 7 or 8 years havent happened
when half of niner talk jumps off a bridge because of vanilla playcalling.

oh and this too

Originally posted by teeohh:
the announcers
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jul 7, 2010 at 7:27 PM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I hate that after Preseason is over, I will only be able to watch a couple more games
the announcers
Paying $$$ for games that are meaningless (with respect to the season)
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for LeftBankeNiner.
Fear of injury. Players looking good in preseason and getting cut. Important players not looking good. Alex Smith? Losing to the Raiders even if it doesn't count.

Niner Talk!

Oh wait, that wasn't an option.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by redrathman:

why did i try to click that? lol

i did too lol. But i rather just see 18 games and 2 preseason games. really do you need 4 preseason games that count for nothing and major injury waiting to happen.
Share 49ersWebzone