LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 444 users in the forums

draft picks being signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
how come like no first rounder has been signed. is it cause bradford has not done his contract? i sure hope all our draft picks are done on time this year. we need bowman mays iupati and davis the most. but they got a few weeks to get it done. is there a way to check how close they are to an agreement?
Originally posted by tankle104:
how come like no first rounder has been signed. is it cause bradford has not done his contract? i sure hope all our draft picks are done on time this year. we need bowman mays iupati and davis the most. but they got a few weeks to get it done. is there a way to check how close they are to an agreement?

I just reread this in her voice and it makes sense now.

HAHA fail
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

I just reread this in her voice and it makes sense now.

Like totally!!

there's still almost a month till training camp..no need to worry yet
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

there's still almost a month till training camp..no need to worry yet

And no-one got "picked later than they should have". Mays was skipped over by every team in the league. And he's motivated.
you guise are JERKS!

OP, I hope they get signed soon as well.
Also the fact that they could be waiting for a new cb deal. didn't they want to cap the rookies salary. this might play apart but normally there slow to signing all the first rounders normally the lower drafted guys get inked.
Share 49ersWebzone