LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 195 users in the forums

Whos your favorite 49er from this list?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Whos your favorite 49er from this list?

• hb123
  • Veteran
young! im glad i got to see him play. i was scared when i saw him motionless on the floor against the cardinals, his last game. and a sad 9 year old boy when he retired.
Owen pochman
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Obviously too many people are missing the point of this thread. The question is Who is YOUR FAVORITE 49er. Not who's the best 49er. If your gonna be a participant of a forum, at least learn to f**king read.

Hullo? I think that I read it perfectly fine. How bout YOU learn to read. Our reading comprehension is fine.

~Ceadder

I still like Steve better than Joe.

That's fine. You could like the Waterboy, for all I care. Just don't try to justify it with a lame reason.

~Ceadder

I did not offer any justification, but I am free to do so as I please.

Sorry maybe I should have been more clear. I wasn't saying that YOU were making the justification. It was a generalized statement. Applicable to people that use lame justifications to bolster their stance.

You're not one of them so no worries right?

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jul 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Obviously too many people are missing the point of this thread. The question is Who is YOUR FAVORITE 49er. Not who's the best 49er. If your gonna be a participant of a forum, at least learn to f**king read.

Hullo? I think that I read it perfectly fine. How bout YOU learn to read. Our reading comprehension is fine.

~Ceadder

I still like Steve better than Joe.

That's fine. You could like the Waterboy, for all I care. Just don't try to justify it with a lame reason.

~Ceadder

I did not offer any justification, but I am free to do so as I please.

Sorry maybe I should have been more clear. I wasn't saying that YOU were making the justification. It was a generalized statement. Applicable to people that use lame justifications to bolster their stance.

You're not one of them so no worries right?

~Ceadder

Ce- Having a FAVORITE player is, by its very definition, subjective. As such, any justification is valid.
It's pretty much a neck-and-neck tie between Jerry Rice and Steve Young for me. Joe was great for us and I appreciate all he's done for the organization. That said, he was a silver-spoon fed arse later on. I felt so much pride for Steve Young when he "got that monkey off his back." He showed tremendous character throughout his career, and he amazingly survived for many years behind a shamefully porous OL.
R C Owens
The answer is in the name
Share 49ersWebzone