LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Very important 49er fans need your help!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wait for it....wait for it...

BLAM!!!!!

I did it with my left hand. Cool, huh?

That's 3xs a lady...

Voted.
Please vote, or this will be your WZ existence:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I voted....but could you please entertain me with more Smileys?
[ Edited by OX49er253 on Jul 8, 2010 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by OX49er253:

I voted....but could you please entertain me with more emoticons?

Only if you refer to them as smileys.
Originally posted by OX49er253:

I voted....but could you please entertain me with more emoticons?

Only if you refer to them as smileys.

Its been edited. I apologize for my poor online etiquette
[ Edited by OX49er253 on Jul 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM ]
If the WZ can pull this off, there would be an overwhelming sense of around here. If we fail at this task, the webmaster will look like this , and things would not be good around here. Big-Dub would no doubt mastermind a devious plan to sabotage us all . I'm pretty sure that Newbie would do this for a while , and then some of us would be as a result. So let's all get behind the voting. I'll be here waiting for confirmations like this .
Wrong forum.

IBTL.

I KEED!!! I KEED!!!

If the WZ can pull this off, there would be an overwhelming sense of around here. If we fail at this task, the webmaster will look like this , and things would not be good around here. Big-Dub would no doubt mastermind a devious plan to sabotage us all . I'm pretty sure that Newbie would do this for a while , and then some of us would be as a result. So let's all get behind the voting. I'll be here waiting for confirmations like this .

Stoney you never cease to amaze me. Well done well done. Next year when I'm teaching, I may have to introduce the Stoney-method in order to get my point across

DONE!

Gooood Luck!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
voted...X2

Hey NinerTalk, time to give a lil back for a place that allows you the ability to immerse yourselves in all that is the 49ers!

Just take a lil time to complete the process. They deserve it as you deserve to hear your Niner voices come alive. Think about it this way...

...you will be sending fellow 49ers to their honeymoon. Yes you! You will have a say in sending a part of our Niner family off in style. 49ers stick together so lets support the one couple that made "THE ZONE" a reality.

A couple of minutes of your precious time can give our dear friends a lifetime of memories. That is certainly worth a great deal and you would be a part of it.

to all who voted and showed their support. Again, they deserve it!

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Voted!

I want to take a moment and really thank everyone for their support and for voting. If you haven't, don't worry there is still plenty of time!

If you don't want to go through the sign-up process, no worries. Webmaster is still going to provide the best 49ers fan site EVER!
Voted! Good luck
Share 49ersWebzone