There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why I think we won't make the playoffs

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We were a 6-8 team before we played 2 door mats who packed it in after week 5. Let's not make it like we were a contender last season. Yeah we played the Colts and Vikings tough last season but there's no such thing as moral victories. We lost both of those games with while playing our A game.

I think we make the playoffs just because our division sucks, but it's not a sure thing. We can f*ck around start off slow once again and then play QB carousel the rest of the season and miss out because of that. Singletary has a quick trigger finger. So far it's helped but I'm not sure if that's a good idea this season if Alex struggles early.

Let's not get carried away with the moral victories of the Vikings and Colts games. The Rams played the Saints tough for all 4 quarters last season and they lost by less than a TD--OMGZZRAMZAREGOOD!!! NOT!!

TeambyTheBay, just gtfo. Seriously.

+1
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex Smith

Mark Sanchez made the playoffs last year. I'm sure that Alex can put together a better season than 12 TD 20 Int.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We were a 6-8 team before we played 2 door mats who packed it in after week 5. Let's not make it like we were a contender last season. Yeah we played the Colts and Vikings tough last season but there's no such thing as moral victories. We lost both of those games with while playing our A game.

I think we make the playoffs just because our division sucks, but it's not a sure thing. We can f*ck around start off slow once again and then play QB carousel the rest of the season and miss out because of that. Singletary has a quick trigger finger. So far it's helped but I'm not sure if that's a good idea this season if Alex struggles early.

Let's not get carried away with the moral victories of the Vikings and Colts games. The Rams played the Saints tough for all 4 quarters last season and they lost by less than a TD--OMGZZRAMZAREGOOD!!! NOT!!

we woulda won the houston game too if we didnt dig such a huge hole before alex came in and tore them apart through the air