There are 224 users in the forums

49er sigs- Don't tell me SHOW me

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
So I wanted a forum sig in reference to the 49ers, of course, so here are the drafts that he came up with.

The text has the "DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME" slogan. Also, it has "Datesman[3rdID]" Datesman is my last name, and that little tag is a group I'm in to promote a recruiting game for the U.S. Army.

It was sorta a long process, because it took a while till I was completely satisfied and got exactly what I had envisioned. I'm kinda picky.

Anyways, here are the drafts he made coming up to the final version!!!

First Draft/Version

Second Draft/Version

Third Draft/Version

4th Draft/Version (The splattered effect he used was a little too weird for my liking lol )

5th Draft/Version (Getting there!!!)

6th Draft/Version

7th Draft/Version

Final

So yeah, tell me what you guys think!!

youre a picky ass mofo

yep. just compare the very first draft to the final... its amazing lol. first one was sooo garbage!!

I specifically wanted the sig to have pics of the niners from 2009. Mainly because I like the throwback/ cherry red uniforms way better than those ugly ass bergundy red/ black one's.

Those are FUGLY IMO.

Lololol you obviously don't use photoshop

You don't have to know how to use photoshop to know these are ugly. BTW I do use it, so now what?
Here's one I made real quick (right now) in the in between time at work.

Here's another I just made (in about 30 mins).

This one is dope, but the white slash in the background should be gold.

this one's cool... it could do without the lettering though, or maybe a different font. it just doesn't tickle my fancy for some reason
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sorry, your friend sucks

Eh, at least he's not a troll.

I agree with RM.... those are pretty bad

lol they all suck except for the final

no... the last one sucks too.
So I wanted a forum sig in reference to the 49ers, of course, so here are the drafts that he came up with.

The text has the "DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME" slogan. Also, it has "Datesman[3rdID]" Datesman is my last name, and that little tag is a group I'm in to promote a recruiting game for the U.S. Army.

It was sorta a long process, because it took a while till I was completely satisfied and got exactly what I had envisioned. I'm kinda picky.

First Draft/Version

Second Draft/Version

Third Draft/Version

4th Draft/Version (The splattered effect he used was a little too weird for my liking lol )

6th Draft/Version

7th Draft/Version

Final

youre a picky ass mofo

yep. just compare the very first draft to the final... its amazing lol. first one was sooo garbage!!

I specifically wanted the sig to have pics of the niners from 2009. Mainly because I like the throwback/ cherry red uniforms way better than those ugly ass bergundy red/ black one's.

Those are FUGLY IMO.

You don't have to know how to use photoshop to know these are ugly. BTW I do use it, so now what?

lolololol then you OBVIOUSLY have no taste

And yours are ok, except the the font for the text was a horrible choice!!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sorry, your friend sucks

Eh, at least he's not a troll.

I agree with RM.... those are pretty bad

lol they all suck except for the final

no... the last one sucks too.

your deflated opinion sucks.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This one is dope, but the white slash in the background should be gold.

Golded it

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

this one's cool... it could do without the lettering though, or maybe a different font. it just doesn't tickle my fancy for some reason

I was thinking the same thing when I was making it. It seemed too choloish or something. I changed it up...

Ok, in the Vernon Davis sig, you gotta do something about the font with his name. It blends in too much with the background/effects!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

First Draft/Version

Second Draft/Version

Third Draft/Version

6th Draft/Version

7th Draft/Version

Final

youre a picky ass mofo

Those are FUGLY IMO.

For reals. Those all look like poop to me too. I can't believe this dude is bragging about this garbage.
Ok I might be doing a little too much now, but it looks kind of cool with the tank.

Originally posted by Muggins879:

First Draft/Version

Second Draft/Version

Third Draft/Version

6th Draft/Version

7th Draft/Version

Final

youre a picky ass mofo

Those are FUGLY IMO.

For reals. Those all look like poop to me too. I can't believe this dude is bragging about this garbage.

I can't believe most people don't know what to look for in a well balanced sig.
Ok I might be doing a little too much now, but it looks kind of cool with the tank.

Frank the tank lol.. I like this one. Good job. Love the lens flare
Share 49ersWebzone