There are 261 users in the forums

NINERS AGAINST NATE DAVIS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I understand that the niners invested a lot of money in Smith. He was drafted 1st overall. Like Razzano said he's not and never will ne our quarterback. The organization wants it bit us the fans honestly dont! We didn't even give rashaun woods this many chances or rumph. Davis came out the and looked like a real quarterback and instead of focusing on the gem we foumd we go out and get Carr. I'm not gonna lie I like the idea only because he's Alex with the addition of a cannon ARM. At the end of the day that move shows the NINERS HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND THEY DONT WANT HIM TO HAVE IT. They see him throw a couple of picks in OTAS and its "he's struggling he's got a learning problem blah blah". Smith does the same and we hear "he's really confident he has more authority ,threw the pick but he threw his helmet afterwards wow that's our new guy." Now Davis gets less time less chances to comfortably prove himself and get no recognition. When he steps on the field he make plays, he rolls out makes smart decisions has the d reeling and throws accurate bullets on the run. The ball is spread around hes not only looking for a tight end to run streaks down the field in spread formations but slot guys, full backs [/b]
Holy s**t. This is so far off-base it barely deserves a response.

There is no conspiracy. This is a friggin joke.

And Mike Rumph had a TON of chances, and he was terrible. Then the Rams picked him up after the Skins were done with him, and he was terrible in both places too.
  • evil
  • Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
I understand that the niners invested a lot of money in Smith. He was drafted 1st overall. Like Razzano said he's not and never will ne our quarterback. The organization wants it bit us the fans honestly dont! We didn't even give rashaun woods this many chances or rumph. Davis came out the and looked like a real quarterback and instead of focusing on the gem we foumd we go out and get Carr. I'm not gonna lie I like the idea only because he's Alex with the addition of a cannon ARM. At the end of the day that move shows the NINERS HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND THEY DONT WANT HIM TO HAVE IT. They see him throw a couple of picks in OTAS and its "he's struggling he's got a learning problem blah blah". Smith does the same and we hear "he's really confident he has more authority ,threw the pick but he threw his helmet afterwards wow that's our new guy." Now Davis gets less time less chances to comfortably prove himself and get no recognition. When he steps on the field he make plays, he rolls out makes smart decisions has the d reeling and throws accurate bullets on the run. The ball is spread around hes not only looking for a tight end to run streaks down the field in spread formations but slot guys, full backs [/b]

U sure?

Your gem has not been doing so well of late. The team seem to understand the need to develop him. So and
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Nate Davis looked like a "real" quarterback in preseason against players that would have been happy to make anyone's practice squad. Are you 8 years old?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Holy s**t. This is so far off-base it barely deserves a response.

There is no conspiracy. This is a friggin joke.

And Mike Rumph had a TON of chances, and he was terrible. Then the Rams picked him up after the Skins were done with him, and he was terrible in both places too.

Willie Middlebrooks > Mike Rumph

• DVDA
  • Veteran
What is your veteran handle? Didn't feel like getting ripped for such a stupid post or is this a joke?

Excuse me, did you just out Rumph for being bad!!!???!?

did not read.
Delete ur account.
It's a conspiracy. I can say nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone