LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

49ers vs Vikings week 3 voted top game of 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Kind of easy to win without our BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER. Last time i checked, Gore was not in and crabtree wasn't even signed yet. You can't tell me Gore could of made a 14 second difference.......a 1st down, a check down pass that coffee dropped, 2 of those 10 yard runs coffee ran would of been longer with gore.....it's funny. Imagine playing the vikings WITHOUT their best rb.....of that would of been all too easy.

If Frank even played 1 half of that game, we would have been getting down after the game like You and Jeffe

How can I save that gif!?!

Did you get the gif embedder yet?
the day favre dies will be a good day. i hate that b***h
i was waiting for the refs to say his foot was out of bounds, when they didnt i was hoping i was dreaming
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i was waiting for the refs to say his foot was out of bounds, when they didnt i was hoping i was dreaming

yep that about sums it up for me too...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I can't remember being more pissed after a game.

This

January 20, 1991

this.
Originally posted by MILFS:

come on dude...thats low

There's hatred, and then there's this, niner fans usually just wish him car trouble or that his wife completes her/his transformation into a man.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I can't remember being more pissed after a game.

This

January 20, 1991

this.

I was at that game. I was also 14. I didn't take it as serious as I do now, which isn't to say I wasn't upset.

When Favre threw that TD I was shaking I was so mad.
Funny, because I told everybody that Favre was going to score on us because Singletary was being a big fat f**ken p***y at the end. f**k him and Jimmy Raye for that game!!!

I just smirked after that play cuz I just knew it but I was mad as f**k for weeks.

You people are clearly missing the silver lining to this precedent. It takes 2 teams to put on a great show (not just the winner; with a winning moment to make a game stand out the most), if this game were a blow-out it would be considered one of the worst games of the season.

Seriously, if you saw NFLN those guys gave the niners nothing but props, and they pointed out in a small way just how far we've come (to the point that we were labeled "upstarts" during that game speaks miles alone).
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
I was at that game, enough said....

that must have been a loooooong drive back home, or bar :/
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wubbie:
The thing that hurt most was that after that play happened, you KNEW that ESPN was going to be playing that for WEEKS.

til now they stiol play it!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You people are clearly missing the silver lining to this precedent. It takes 2 teams to put on a great show (not just the winner; with a winning moment to make a game stand out the most), if this game were a blow-out it would be considered one of the worst games of the season.

Seriously, if you saw NFLN those guys gave the niners nothing but props, and they pointed out in a small way just how far we've come (to the point that we were labeled "upstarts" during that game speaks miles alone).

I don't care about putting on a show. We lost, our season went down the drain, and now that play will be forever on the Brett Favre career highlight reel.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jul 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM ]
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

yea in small ways, getting pickd number 1 game of the season isnt all that bad for the reasons u pointed out..
Share 49ersWebzone