There are 132 users in the forums

49ers vs Vikings week 3 voted top game of 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kind of easy to win without our BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER. Last time i checked, Gore was not in and crabtree wasn't even signed yet. You can't tell me Gore could of made a 14 second difference.......a 1st down, a check down pass that coffee dropped, 2 of those 10 yard runs coffee ran would of been longer with gore.....it's funny. Imagine playing the vikings WITHOUT their best rb.....of that would of been all too easy.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Kind of easy to win without our BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER. Last time i checked, Gore was not in and crabtree wasn't even signed yet. You can't tell me Gore could of made a 14 second difference.......a 1st down, a check down pass that coffee dropped, 2 of those 10 yard runs coffee ran would of been longer with gore.....it's funny. Imagine playing the vikings WITHOUT their best rb.....of that would of been all too easy.

If Frank even played 1 half of that game, we would have been getting down after the game like You and Jeffe

while everyone hates dre bly for showboating and fumbling against the falcons, his missed interception that woulda put the game away pisses me off the most. f**k u dre bly
i was pissed for 2 hours then depressed for 2 days it was the worst feeling ive ever had f**k favre
Originally posted by Wubbie:
The thing that hurt most was that after that play happened, you KNEW that ESPN was going to be playing that for WEEKS.

Yea..i pretty much dont watch sportscenter after a loss, for that very reason. When we lose, ESPN shows the highlights of our loss every 5 min..But when we win, we get like 15 sec of air time..at like 11:15pm...pacific time. NFL network is better...wish they had Chris Berman though
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
The thing that hurt most was that after that play happened, you KNEW that ESPN was going to be playing that for WEEKS.

Yea..i pretty much dont watch sportscenter after a loss, for that very reason. When we lose, ESPN shows the highlights of our loss every 5 min..But when we win, we get like 15 sec of air time..at like 11:15pm...pacific time. NFL network is better...wish they had Chris Berman though

nfl network mentions the niners a lot lately. they wont be able to ignore us anymre when were running people over this year.
f**k YOU FARVE
Thanks STONEY....you know i need my dancing every once in a while.......My little buttercup won't you stay a.......WHILE?
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:

Ugh, no.
Worst loss of my entire footbal watching experience, the only solace I can find is that it is in the past and cannot affect this season.

DONT REMIND ME
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by elguapo:

If Frank even played 1 half of that game, we would have been getting down after the game like You and Jeffe

How can I save that gif!?!
i felt like crap that entire week.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
I was at that game, enough said....

I was too. It was brutal!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I felt like I had my dick in a glory hole and the wall fell down to reveal a gray haired crusty wizard and his name was Brett.
Share 49ersWebzone