There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Vikings week 3 voted top game of 2009

Im not sure if its been posted but heres the link anyways. I wish we woulda won that game Im sure our season would of ended different.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818f329b/Top-10-games-of-2009
That game F****D our season
Roman is dead to me.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
That game F****D our season
I can't remember being more pissed after a game.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I got over it quickly, it did hurt though. I was more mad we ran on that third down when the run had been getting stuffed all day. Favre should have never gotten the ball back, but that's the offense/raye's fault.

This
Originally posted by Slash49:

This

January 20, 1991
I remember i texting all my buddies " We got this one in the bag! We won!" just a couple seconds before Favre threw that miracle pass. Man i felt dumb...
I watched that with my good friend who is a Vikings fan and he tried to be cool about it, but he was so happy and I was so pissed, it was horrible. I said like 10 seconds afterward that it was even worse because I would never see the end of this play and it'd be played over and over for years. He laughed heartily at the time and now is always sure to point it out when it's replayed or mentioned.

I hate that play.
f**k My Life!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I remember i texting all my buddies " We got this one in the bag! We won!" just a couple seconds before Favre threw that miracle pass. Man i felt dumb...

You blew it ... Jinx
f**k that game, f**k the queens, and most of all, f**k Brett f**king Favre.
I was at that game, enough said....
The thing that hurt most was that after that play happened, you KNEW that ESPN was going to be playing that for WEEKS.