There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Razzano remarks

• Nyner
Razzano says Davis should be starting instead of Smith....lol
no wonder ur unemployed fella....Go retire in peace.
Yes, exactly, why on earth would someone not start Smith, he a proven and respected QB throughout the NFL ........hold on *gasp*

I kind of agree with him.

However I do wish that Smith proves all of us doubters wrong.
Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
Yes, exactly, why on earth would someone not start Smith, he a proven and respected QB throughout the NFL ........hold on *gasp*

It kinda helps if your QB comprehends the entire playbook before he steps in to play. I doubt Davis is mentally or physically ready to lead this team, based on OTA's, mini-camp, and his own interviews.
I expected more from this thread

I was upset that I even read that article. I am not saying Smith is a star but I believe in him. I believe this is the make it or break it year for him period.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

you think nate davis should be starting over alex smith?
Originally posted by ImaMod:

No not the Nate Davis part, Im talking about Alex Smith sucks part.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

It kinda helps if your QB comprehends the entire playbook before he steps in to play. I doubt Davis is mentally or physically ready to lead this team, based on OTA's, mini-camp, and his own interviews.

if that's the case then Alex Smith shouldn't have played a down in his first 5 years in the league.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
missing on 7 yard outs is unacceptable
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I forgot, sorry, Alex Smith will suddenly get better over the offseason and will have corrected all his probems by throwing the ball around in OTAs, and I don't want Nate to start (yet) honestly it's foolish to believe that our rebuilding is over, Nate needs to learn (who will teach him idk). I honestly don't know what I would do if the decision were mine, but eventually dump Alex and train Davis.
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:

if that's the case then Alex Smith shouldn't have played a down in his first 5 years in the league.

That's why they're not trying to f**k it up again
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Wow.....Razzano seems to be the only one.....AGAIN.
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:

There is no doubting Alex's intelligence. He scored 44 or something on the wonderlic and graduated college in 2 1/2 years.

and BTW.. Ranzanno should STFU.. If he were any good he would have a job.
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Jul 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
does anyone remember this?

Michael Robinson: "do you know how many years Coach sing has played?"
Nate Davis: uh...7

Michael robinson: do you know how many pro-bowls hes been to?
Nate Davis: uh....10
michael robinson: SERIOUSLY?
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM ]