LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Frank Gore vastly underappreciated

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think to claim that gore is vastly underappreciated is kind of crazy, theres people out there that would kill someone if they talked bad about gore. seriously though Frank the tank is imo the best rb in the game. i hope coffee does well too.
Everyone knows gore is the s**t, we simply have newer things/players to talk about now

He is not under appreciated
to me Gore is one of the top 3 or 4 RBs in the game. guy has put up 1000 rushing yards in 4 straight seasons on some pretty bad teams. the line has been pretty bad at making holes, except in 06 and he has still been putting up great numbers both rushing and receiving. Frank is the man. anyone who underappreciates him will be underappreciated by me
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kw49:
I completely agree with you.

ditto
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
to me Gore is one of the top 3 or 4 RBs in the game. guy has put up 1000 rushing yards in 4 straight seasons on some pretty bad teams. the line has been pretty bad at making holes, except in 06 and he has still been putting up great numbers both rushing and receiving. Frank is the man. anyone who underappreciates him will be underappreciated by me

QFT
Share 49ersWebzone