There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lavar Arrington says "WILLIS BEST DEF PLAYER IN THE NFL"

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
This Revis lovefest is starting to make me sick. He has one of the if not the best pass rushes in front of him. Put Namdi or Champ or Woodson on the Jets and you would get the same result. Of course Revis is a great player, but damn if the hype machine isn't stuck on overdrive for this guy.

And yet with that said I have no problem with him being ranked ahead of P-52, Revis plays the glamor position and his team was in the AFC Championship game and with that come the accolades. But Dwight Freeney? GTFOH.

Nice. Agreed!
  • flow
  • Veteran
I needed Arrington to tell me that. Otherwise I would not have known.

Well Lavar is right, well Willis or Revis. And they said Mario Williams and Dwight Freeney, not to mention Nnamdi and Champ Bailey are better than P-52 are they on crack? My word.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yeah Lavar is full of hot air 99% of the time. He overrates himself and any linebacker I think Willis is the best LB in the league no doubt. But no way would a ILB be more valuable or be better than a shut down corner like Revis and Nnamdi.

i think willis' position has way more action, dude pretty much patrols the intire middle of the field. a corner covers one guy most of the time and doesnt get too many things goin his way. willis stacks up a s**t load of tackles so to me it seems like he gets involved more.
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:
Yeah Lavar is full of hot air 99% of the time. He overrates himself and any linebacker I think Willis is the best LB in the league no doubt. But no way would a ILB be more valuable or be better than a shut down corner like Revis and Nnamdi.

so let me ask you buddy... if we took away willis from the middle. put revis or nnamdi at one side and put a non probowl inside linebacker you actually think that makes our defense that much better? the most important player on your defense is the linebacker... especially the middle or inside linebacker! they're the ones who make the adjustments on the field.

Seriously, ask Ray Lewis....ILB is the most important when they are that good
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**k Lavar Arrington

Why do you want to screw him?

He does "hit the hole" fast

and hard
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**k Lavar Arrington

Why do you want to screw him?

He does "hit the hole" fast

and hard

• Mex49
Originally posted by Constantine:
Well 22nd doesnt sound right for Willis, I would say top 5 or at least and I mean least top 10.

top 2

You mention Revis and Nnamdi..before Charles Woodson? u drunk?