There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis fires 320 Sports agent Sunny Shah and hires Rosenhaus

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/17494165769

From agent Drew Rosenhaus... RT @RosenhausSports pleased to announce Anthony Davis, 1st round pick of 49ers has joined the RSR family.

Before switching to Drew Rosenhaus, 49ers top pick Anthony Davis signed with Sanat Shah, who came on scene with client Eugene Monroe in '09.
http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/17494596809

And we thought Crabtree was a diva.......

[ Edited by global_nomad on Jul 1, 2010 at 07:09:58 ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
How long till Drew is in his front yard demanding the next question from reporters whilst Davis eats cheeseburgers ?
If you check the website, he only has a picture of Monroe and Davis on there. Its a good move by davis imo.

Also shah looks indian, so he probably would never have gotten a deal done with Paraag anyways. Indian people cant work together

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jul 1, 2010 at 07:22:17 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Perfect! hahaha
Trent Baalke's reaction to the news.....

As long as it's not Eugene "Holdout" Parker or the Postons (are they still football player agents?), I'm okay with it...as long as he reports to training camp on time.
I think this is a good thing. Shah has very little experince and his only client (Euguene Monroe) had a holdout last year and sometimes these young, no name agents try to make a name for themselves and will demand a crazy deal. Drew will get this guy into TC on time, he knows he needs to be there. The bigger problem will be in 3-4years when starts demanding a new contract for AD.

BTW, it is amazing how many of these players fire their agent for Rosenhaus. These guys spend so much time and money recruiting these guys and then Rosenhaus just snatches them up when they are negotiating a new contract.

Paraag will get to know Rosenhaus very well in the next year as he will be working with him on a new deal for Vernon and Goldson and now Anthony Davis.
Whatever happened to that superagent "Jerry Maguire" was based on? Lee Steinberg or something? He was the hottest thing going for a while and required his clients to pledge a portion of their earnings to charity. Seemed like an anomaly; an ethical agent. Not trying to change subjects, but this post made me wonder.
Originally posted by boast:
Trent Baalke's reaction to the news.....

LMFAO
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Whatever happened to that superagent "Jerry Maguire" was based on? Lee Steinberg or something? He was the hottest thing going for a while and required his clients to pledge a portion of their earnings to charity. Seemed like an anomaly; an ethical agent. Not trying to change subjects, but this post made me wonder.

still around and according to his wiki his clients in the NFL now

Myron Rolle
Matt Leinart
Ben Rapeburger
great.....

now this third round talent is gonna get Bradford money.
as long as he signs before TC i dont care