LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

49ersWebzone HOF Enshrinement Tailgate thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
saw the old man yesterday he showed me the tix I guess hotel rooms are blocked and they are charging double cost for that weekend lol

sounds like we will be leaving MI in the morning it's about a 3 hour drive hang around the Hall stay for the deal then jet

so I'll be around

Stay in Cleveland ? It's an hour drive.

yea we got a room at the double tree somewhere near the rock n roll hall of fame for like 100 bucks not sure what my schedule is gonna be but ill be around
Hello PEOPLE, been away from board a bit but glad i found this

I AM THERE CANNOT WAIT

PM ME if you guys are mtg up.........we can exchange phone numbers or something
Anyone trying to meet up? I am leaving Philadelphia at 7am on Friday to reach Canton by 3-4pm hopefully on Friday.

I am staying about 5mins from the HOF...book my hotel back in Feb.

PM me or respond to this thread and I can check it when I reach there if people are mtg up
Hey guys, I'm new to the zone so I apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong place. I tried creating a new posting but I got a message saying that I need to be a member for at least 7 days to create one. Anyway, I bought 16 tickets for the October 17 game against the Raiders so I'll have a bunch of people coming with me to the game. I plan on tailgaiting before and perhaps after the game as well. The reason I wanted to post here on the webzone is because I would like to meet up with more fellow 49er fans for the tailgaiting. For me, the more 49er fans tailgaiting, the better. Is there a designated place where niner fans meet up for tailgaiting? If so, where? Would anyone else be interested in meeting up for some tailgaiting for this game? Let me know. Thanks!
Originally posted by ninerlife:
Hey guys, I'm new to the zone so I apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong place. I tried creating a new posting but I got a message saying that I need to be a member for at least 7 days to create one. Anyway, I bought 16 tickets for the October 17 game against the Raiders so I'll have a bunch of people coming with me to the game. I plan on tailgaiting before and perhaps after the game as well. The reason I wanted to post here on the webzone is because I would like to meet up with more fellow 49er fans for the tailgaiting. For me, the more 49er fans tailgaiting, the better. Is there a designated place where niner fans meet up for tailgaiting? If so, where? Would anyone else be interested in meeting up for some tailgaiting for this game? Let me know. Thanks!

it's important to pack heat when going to any game that has the Raiders in it...please becareful
So can we get a head count of who is officially going to be there and who wants to meet up beforehand (and afterward) for a WZ midwest get together ?

Zoners who currently have tickets :

KRS-1 + Ang (got ours in the mail)
Wifey & Rserda
9erfan4life
Fricker
Ill49ers
jprchrds

Midwest??? Where's it going to be at and when?
Originally posted by NinerMD:
So can we get a head count of who is officially going to be there and who wants to meet up beforehand (and afterward) for a WZ midwest get together ?

Zoners who currently have tickets :

KRS-1 + Ang (got ours in the mail)
Wifey & Rserda
9erfan4life
Fricker
Ill49ers
jprchrds

Midwest??? Where's it going to be at and when?

[ Edited by JedYork on Aug 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone