There are 215 users in the forums

49ers # 17 on 32 teams in 32 days...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its on NFLN now.
OMGZzzzZ noes, we are teh numbur oneszzz bcoz 0ur offenz doesnt afraid of anything, we have taylor mayzzz at QB or whatev!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
OMGZzzzZ noes, we are teh numbur oneszzz bcoz 0ur offenz doesnt afraid of anything, we have taylor mayzzz at QB or whatev!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that...I had managed to kill off the brain cells that stored the image of that kid's face.

"JUst Brittney Alone !1!11!!!"
quote]

Thanks for that...I had managed to kill off the brain cells that stored the image of that kid's face.

"JUst Brittney Alone !1!11!!!"
Hey, digging up painful memories is a must for niner fans these days.
Sounds about right.
Had a feeling we'd be #17, it's the most accurate diagnostic thus far (and not only that, but we're also listed as the #1 team in the NFC West; Zona being 20, Seattle 25, and St. Louis 32).

you met BuZz?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-32-teams-in-32-days/09000d5d818e1c86/32-in-32-49ers

The outsiders are starting to see the potential of this team....but what they dont know is that we are building something special.
It's amazing how high the expectations are for a team that hasn't proven anything. I really do think we are building something special though. IMO, we are built to beat the high flying offenses of the league. Great defense with a ball control offense. The best way to beat a great QB is to keep him on the bench.....

GO NINERS!

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

you met BuZz?

Nope, I don't know about him, I'm fairly new to this forum.

you met BuZz?

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

you met BuZz?

OK, now I just feel like an idiot, please enlighten me.
Of course they have all these nice things to say about them but at the end of the show Warren and Jamie pick the Seahawks to win the division
Share 49ersWebzone