There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Video

After seeing some of those Tech highlights, he had some pretty good breakaway speed. Maybe those wheels come back now a full season removed from the foot injury. If the speed comes back like how it was in college, ah sh!t.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
After seeing some of those Tech highlights, he had some pretty good breakaway speed. Maybe those wheels come back now a full season removed from the foot injury. If the speed comes back like how it was in college, ah sh!t.

he might have been nervous subconsciously to run as hard as he could because of that injury before the draft. a year removed from that could speed him up a little bit so his crab speed can come out
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
generic song that EVERYONE uses for highlight videos..but otherwise cut pretty well..correct me if im wrong, but you missed the lions game highlights?

That was my reaction as well. Great vid but that song's been used a lot. In general, I'm a little tired of rap in highlight vids. I mean I like rap and hip-hop as much as the next guy but it would be cool to hear something different. Bonstonker uses AC/DC a ton in his videos. Gives it a little different twist. Just my opinion...

TOTALLY agree.

I like to use AC/DC and Metallica. Some people love it, some people hate it....but in the end it doesn't matter...its what I like and I'm making the clip. ;-)

I'm more of an R&B/Hiphop kind of guy, but now after going to so many home games, nothing gets me more pumped than the AC/DC song the Niners open with.

"Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, boom boom. Nah nah nah nah nah nah, boom boom." All day long over that crazy guitar rift.

lol...ya gotta love Thunderstruck. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Not bad, but I like this one better. ;-)

Then again, I may be biased as I created it...lol.

Crabtree Vid

It looks like I may also be the source for your clips...but its all good. ;-)

Nice
The thing I love the most about this guy is how fast he gets up the field after he catches the ball. There is no wasted movement. His YAC is going to be off the charts this year.
Originally posted by robduce42:
The thing I love the most about this guy is how fast he gets up the field after he catches the ball. There is no wasted movement. His YAC is going to be off the charts this year.

dude can turn on a dime. i cant wait for him and alex to get that timing down so he can hit him in stride like he was hitting VD last year. if we have that kind of connection with smith to VD, Crabs and Morgan we should have a monster year in the air like the good ol' days
Although I was bagging on the kid for holding out, I must admit he has shown flashes of brilliance. Sky's the limit for him.. if he puts in the time to study the playbook, study opposing defenses, have the work ethic and most importantly have chemistry with Alex Smith, I believe he can be one of the next up-and-coming great young recievers in the NFL.
that catch vs bears on opening drive was a good catch--refs blew it
Dudes got some strong ass hands. For some reason, he reminds me of Chris Carter.
Mine's wayyy better
I like how he doesn't fall down after the catch because defenders are coming and he doesn't want to get hit.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Although I was bagging on the kid for holding out, I must admit he has shown flashes of brilliance. Sky's the limit for him.. if he puts in the time to study the playbook, study opposing defenses, have the work ethic and most importantly have chemistry with Alex Smith, I believe he can be one of the next up-and-coming great young recievers in the NFL.

Everything I have ever heard (and seen) about Crabtree testifies to the fact that one of his many outstanding qualities is his unrelenting work ethic.
awesome stuff, i can't wait till aug
De3r mistur Crabthree,

if u doos turns outs to be goodz, i wood reely appreshiates it of you d0nt turn out a complete D1ckhead like turell owins, smiley fase :)
Originally posted by PrymeTyme:
Mine's wayyy better

Like that 1