There are 175 users in the forums

Crabtree Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Some filthy throws from Alex in these
great vid, not sure why that play vs the bears is in there, it was a great effort by crab, but the pass was incomplete and a novice fan wouldnt know since the part where the ball comes loose when he hits the ground is conviently left out
HOGGGGGGGG!!!!!
Future Probowler
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by montereyjack415:
Originally posted by jeremy300:
FACT: Crabtree is a beast

Yes

X 3.
It's gonna be friggin wicked this year!

Alex Smith to Vernon, Crabtree...

Then Frank totin' tha rock!!
Man...Crabs is one smooth runner and the guy has talons for hands. I mean...the little fakes he does to get the extra yards just shows the talent and football smarts he has. Cant wait for this season to start already!!! I see why he won those Biletnikoff Awards 2 years in a row!
Crabtree= beast
Alex Smith throws at times= turds

[ Edited by RumphLegacy on Jun 28, 2010 at 16:18:08 ]
Me likes
pretty sick video

Originally posted by RumphLegacy:
Crabtree= beast
Alex Smith throws at times= turds

Crabtree catches good for the team.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
generic song that EVERYONE uses for highlight videos..but otherwise cut pretty well..correct me if im wrong, but you missed the lions game highlights?

That was my reaction as well. Great vid but that song's been used a lot. In general, I'm a little tired of rap in highlight vids. I mean I like rap and hip-hop as much as the next guy but it would be cool to hear something different. Bonstonker uses AC/DC a ton in his videos. Gives it a little different twist. Just my opinion...

TOTALLY agree.

I like to use AC/DC and Metallica. Some people love it, some people hate it....but in the end it doesn't matter...its what I like and I'm making the clip. ;-)

I'm more of an R&B/Hiphop kind of guy, but now after going to so many home games, nothing gets me more pumped than the AC/DC song the Niners open with.

"Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, boom boom. Nah nah nah nah nah nah, boom boom." All day long over that crazy guitar rift.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 28, 2010 at 20:13:05 ]
dude's got skillz

I haven't heard Styles of Beyond in a minute
cant waIT TO SEE HIM IN HIS FIRST FULL SEASON!!!
Originally posted by montereyjack415:
Made a Crabtree Highlight Video and If you guys could check it out and let me know what you think that would be great thanks. Link

The move he makes at 1:30
Share 49ersWebzone