LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

excluding nate and spencer! Bly against everyone else.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't understand why we didn't resign Bly he is by far the third best DB on our current roster. Lets get rid of Will and Paraymh! RESIGN BLY PLEASE!!!
Yeah, he musta really PO'd Coach Sing with his show boating
!
Yea, We need Bly for help our team!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Was up BuZz.
No, we don't need him.

Bly's attitude is far more detrimental than his skills are beneficial.

If "Dre is gonna be Dre" he can do it for someone else.
I was also on the "draft a CB in round 3 + bring back Dre Bly" wagons. I still think Tarell Brown is a pretty good #3 corner though. We just gotta hope that this group can stay healthy, and if necessary, Paymah, James, or whoever can step up nicely. If we can bring pressure and stop playing so much soft CB cushions, I think our secondary will hold up.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Was up BuZz.

hey dude!
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
No, we don't need him.

No, we don't need him.

This. He really didn't play that well for us last year and he's now a year older. His best days are way behind him so why put up with antics from an aging corner that's lost his capabilities
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
No, we don't need him.

This. He really didn't play that well for us last year and he's now a year older. His best days are way behind him so why put up with antics from an aging corner that's lost his capabilities

This, I guess some of you guys do not understand the concept of the team being more important than the individual. The guy wasn't that good anyways.

Originally posted by oldman9er:
I was also on the "draft a CB in round 3 + bring back Dre Bly" wagons. I still think Tarell Brown is a pretty good #3 corner though. We just gotta hope that this group can stay healthy, and if necessary, Paymah, James, or whoever can step up nicely. If we can bring pressure and stop playing so much soft CB cushions, I think our secondary will hold up.

This
Last Time I checked Bly was not on the Team yet there are WAY TOO MANY threads about him in Niner Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, we don't need him.

this

F, Dre Bly man, for one his attitude sucks and secondly he's not the type of CB the 9ers prefer. We like physical players and that Bly is not.
bly has the deion mentality, where u make "business decisions" when it comes to tackling
No, we don't need him.

attitude? that would be Tarrell Brown, who has done absolutely nothing. As far as I remember, Bly was on the sidelines rooting his ass for our guys on every single play. I don't why we didn't give Bly and Walt Harris a chance over these other scrubs. f**k Singletary for that
Share 49ersWebzone