There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vuvuzales!!

You Know Me

I am a Reasonable Man

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can't even cheer for my team in my own stadium without some geezer complaining to keep it down.

His prissy ass will get me kicked out via security guards with those things.

This.

f**k the old geezers that don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. They need to give their season tickets up and watch at home.

Whoa there guy.....those old geezers have probably been niner fans longer than you......I'm only 23 but even I know that you got to have respect for your elders.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I can't even cheer for my team in my own stadium without some geezer complaining to keep it down.

This.

f**k the old geezers that don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. They need to give their season tickets up and watch at home.

Whoa there guy.....those old geezers have probably been niner fans longer than you......I'm only 23 but even I know that you got to have respect for your elders.

whatever, it's a football game, it's not church, it's not golf, that's what you do at football games, you get f**king loud!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

This.

whatever, it's a football game, it's not church, it's not golf, that's what you do at football games, you get f**king loud!

well I guess I can't speak for all the old people but the old people sitting next to me at the niner bears game last year didn't trip when me and my boys were getting loud.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

This.

Exactly. Especially on Defense.
Originally posted by montana4ever:
There has been talk about those annoying Vuvuzales making appearences in our stadiums in the U.S. How will you feel if they show up at the stick? Myself, I hope and prey that we never see them at Niner games! I'm just curious on how the rest of you feel.

Ban them! I want to see the game and hear the crowd..... not some stupid horn!
All this talk of vuvuzela is making me....... oh no................

I can see how these annoying things would work well on defense.

I'm sure they'll be all over stadiums unless they get bant.
I can see how these annoying things would work well on defense.

I'm sure they'll be all over stadiums unless they get bant.

im from scotland soccer is our football and i would neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr want it even in soccer ill be peed off if i hear it at games and i better not hear it at wembley october 31st when mighty 49ers beat the broncos i want atmosphere not pure noise
I would never want to hear those things during any football game. When I watched the first game I did not know what that annoying buzzing sound was. I would stop watching football if those entered the stadiums.
i'd be pissed, they are annoying