LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Vuvuzales!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by 190836:
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.

This.

sounds good,
Originally posted by pelos21:

That's my kind of party!
^
Actually, that was just taken today bro right after they beat Mexico. He had that s**t waiting for him in the locker room.

[ Edited by pelos21 on Jun 27, 2010 at 13:34:41 ]
Yeah let's copy after soccer. Maybe we can throw urine bombs after the game too.
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by 190836:
Love it! We should use it every time the opposing team's offense is on the field.

Great idea!!! I'm down for this...anyone else??? I don't understand the hate for these things...it makes the crowd noise sound crazy and we all know it's much better than the laid back atmosphere that we have right now! sometimes it sounds like a morgue out there.
Apparently none of you guys have followed soccer for long. These horns have been around for years. I have one from 10+ years ago from being a kid and going to the Concacaf Gold Cup in Oakland. That said, it should would drown out any chance of an offense hearing anything, and even the old folk who just sit on their ass and do nothing at the games could blow one.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
I agree with the last 3 posts

Diddo, and get rid of the cowbells also....artificial noicemakers suck..besides i don't need anything that puts out 126 DB next to me all game.

[ Edited by highway49 on Jun 27, 2010 at 17:26:17 ]
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
I agree with the last 3 posts

Diddo, and get rid of the cowbells also....artificial noicemakers suck..besides i don't need anything that puts out 126 DB next to me all game.

word
watch this with that stupid noise

Originally posted by ads_2006:
watch this with that stupid noise

Yeah, I think this settles the debate.

BTW, I love this comment:

"THAT is the best QB ever, lets put an end to this Peyton Manning Bulls**t.
Joe Montana doesn't throw interceptions in the Big game, thats for mortal Quarterbacks."
They should make electronic ones that play this song hella loud....

I'd buy one.
They were around candlestick all the time in I believe the mid to late 80's. I remember taking one to the game all the time. At one point they ended up being banned by the NFL because it can be used as a weapon.
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
Getting off messge hear but, I miss the red paint in the endzone. That plain look we use today is cheaper but just looks like some high school field.
Why isn't this locked yet?
Share 49ersWebzone