There are 175 users in the forums

i wanna throw a shout out to walt harris

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want to throw a shout out to Jim Beam.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
how many yards can you throw one?

as far as shaun hill...10

lol
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I wanna throw a shout out to the "Walt Harris appreciation thread"....

Fixed
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
he was a very classy guy, did what was asked of him, had 8 INT's and made a pro bowl i believe in 07.

I wish him the best of luck this season, maybe we will see him in the SB Niners vs Ravens.

Ive always for some reason liked Baltimore, not sure why, but like their uni's and have classy players, Ray Lewis, Ogden when he was there, now the new guys like Flacco, Ray Rice, etc.....

anyhow good luck Walt, go get some INT's and sacks, you deserve another chance, just wish we gave it to him.

Yeah I have always kind of liked the Ravens as well. I am sure Walt will be an asset.
Walt Harris was a good niner and if he had stayed healthy this past year I think we'd have had a real good shot at the Playoffs.
Huge Walt Harris fan... he was the man. He could have had 10 picks in 07 if it was not for 2 WR's having to break up passes that he almost have had picked. Class act guy and will be missed.
Walt Harris was like the Isaac Bruce of our secondary. Highly skilled,dependable and crafty quietly making big plays all the while being underrated and overshadowed by age.
I wanna throw a shout out to Ms. Cleo!
i wanna throw a shout out to the search function! apparently we don't use it anymore
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
how many yards can you throw one?

Yeah is it farther then shaun hill? because if alex doesn't pan out im willing to let you try out for qb next season. And Walt Harris was the man for us even past his prime for us.

Share 49ersWebzone