LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

I'm here with Coach Singletary right now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
for now...

but if you post at least a clip of a video or a pic...

hey look, someone actually used the Pinocchio smiley to represent lying instead of a boner.

Fixed!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
So, he is completely sold on Alex Smith but still wanted to draft Tebow... - Not doubting you, but that makes little sense from our coach. Maybe Tebow as a full-back...smash mouth football i guess

when did he say he wanted to draft Tebow...

Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
One more thing I forgot to mention that was just baffling to me, Coach Sing actually SAID that he would've taken TIM TEBOW with a first rounder. Tebow possibly coulda been a niner! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

lol you actually beleive thats what he thinks? some random dude meets Sing and strikes up a football convo, (as if hes giddy to talk football with another random fan), and he asks him "hey what do you think of tebow?" of course Sing is going to give a generic "Tebow is a great player. id have taken him in the first for sure". he wouldve said that about any 1st round prospect.

to say Sing was being seriously honest about his personal draft rankings would suggest that hes been lying this whole time about loving Alex Smith, and believing in him being the future 100%. ill go with the answer hes given the media over and over, rather than the generic "yeah hes a great player" response to a random fan.

No. You proceeded to ask "when did he say he wanted to draft Tebow..." and I simply pointed out when he said that.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
So, he is completely sold on Alex Smith but still wanted to draft Tebow... - Not doubting you, but that makes little sense from our coach. Maybe Tebow as a full-back...smash mouth football i guess

when did he say he wanted to draft Tebow...

Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
One more thing I forgot to mention that was just baffling to me, Coach Sing actually SAID that he would've taken TIM TEBOW with a first rounder. Tebow possibly coulda been a niner! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

lol you actually beleive thats what he thinks? some random dude meets Sing and strikes up a football convo, (as if hes giddy to talk football with another random fan), and he asks him "hey what do you think of tebow?" of course Sing is going to give a generic "Tebow is a great player. id have taken him in the first for sure". he wouldve said that about any 1st round prospect.

to say Sing was being seriously honest about his personal draft rankings would suggest that hes been lying this whole time about loving Alex Smith, and believing in him being the future 100%. ill go with the answer hes given the media over and over, rather than the generic "yeah hes a great player" response to a random fan.

No. You proceeded to ask "when did he say he wanted to draft Tebow..." and I simply pointed out when he said that.

sorry, i wasnt trying to call you out. just those who bought into Sing actually wanting Tebow in the 1st.
for now...

but if you post at least a clip of a video or a pic...

hey look, someone actually used the Pinocchio smiley to represent lying instead of a boner.

Fixed!

Share 49ersWebzone