LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

I'm here with Coach Singletary right now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giant9er:
All you doubters are idiots. Why is it when anyone has an expierence with someone of importance, they always have to prove it to everyone? I'll be in the Candlestick Bowells next month, chances are there'll be some prominate people there. I suppose everyone will need me to prove it. I work at every single game at the 'stick. I see D. Clark, The Yorks, K. Turner and many others constantly. I couldn't imagime saying, "hey Dwight, let me snap a picture so I can prove to the morons on the webzone you were actually here.

Thank you BleedsRed

What took you so long to defend the OP... You had to wait for pics as well eh? LMAO!
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
All you doubters are idiots. Why is it when anyone has an expierence with someone of importance, they always have to prove it to everyone? I'll be in the Candlestick Bowells next month, chances are there'll be some prominate people there. I suppose everyone will need me to prove it. I work at every single game at the 'stick. I see D. Clark, The Yorks, K. Turner and many others constantly. I couldn't imagime saying, "hey Dwight, let me snap a picture so I can prove to the morons on the webzone you were actually here.

Thank you BleedsRed

What took you so long to defend the OP... You had to wait for pics as well eh? LMAO!

I just saw it, got home from a date with Jessica Alba
Originally posted by valrod33:

Thank you BleedsRed

i dont believe you

Yeah, we're gonna need to see some pictures.

Thank you BleedsRed

Welcome buddy! These guys are just idiots. Why would I lie about coach singletary? If I were to lie I'd say something like "I was at the strip club with Willis, Vernon, Crabtree and Gore. We were makin it rain!" Ha. B

On another note, singletary did say he would've drafted tebow. If we didn't land Iupati or someone else who could really help our team out, he would've grabbed him. Like I said before, I don't care if these schmucks don't believe me.

Thank you BleedsRed

Oh what?... "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" HAHAH!...

Hey OP... get used to it round' these parts'... we don't get out much... LOL... good stuff man.. .
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:

Thank you BleedsRed

Welcome buddy! These guys are just idiots. Why would I lie about coach singletary? If I were to lie I'd say something like "I was at the strip club with Willis, Vernon, Crabtree and Gore. We were makin it rain!" Ha. B

On another note, singletary did say he would've drafted tebow. If we didn't land Iupati or someone else who could really help our team out, he would've grabbed him. Like I said before, I don't care if these schmucks don't believe me.

You may too become weary about posting here. I'll be here for the Pick 'em mostly. A good laugh once in awhile too.

Thank you BleedsRed

i dont believe you

Valrod, of all people to doubt me. lol

I'll be there on the 24th of July to pick up my uniform and training. I'll try to get some pics of the locker rooms and anyone of impotence.

I love my job .. lol

Thank you BleedsRed

i dont believe you

Thank you BleedsRed

i dont believe you

Valrod, of all people to doubt me. lol

I'll be there on the 24th of July to pick up my uniform and training. I'll try to get some pics of the locker rooms and anyone of impotence.

I love my job .. lol

These guys are fairly young so if they're already having issues with impotence, that really sucks.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
for now...

but if you post at least a clip of a video or a pic...

You people act like this guy is claiming to have the inside scoop on everything 49er-related. He said pretty much what our beat writers have been saying. I don't know why's so hard to believe about this guy's post. Why would anyone make that sh*t up?

I was just f**king with him!

I didn't even make it to your post to know you said anything. LOL

I assume most people were doing the same. You commented at everyone in your post there bud.

I wasn't only talking about this thread. Anytime somebody says they met ANYONE, people here wanna call bullsh*t as if these guys are saying they're best friends with so-and-so. There's nothing about OP's post that makes me think he made it up, as Singletary has hinted everything OP said he told him to the beat writers already and we know Sing isn't going to give any new info to some random fan.

I had a cheeseburger from Chili's for lunch today, but I have no pic to prove it so I guess I made that up. LMAO how lame.

I think the point was that some people post on here wanting attention from random people one the web. Why? Maybe it's lacking at home or their lonely, or could be any sort of insecurity.

But when the poster is speculating on Sing's talk and then saying they would have drafted Tebow, of course people are going to call his bluff...

To be fair, he didn't say anything about Tebow until AFTER he posted pics. Everything he said in the original post is not unfathomable by any means. A lot of it can be found in the Matts' blogs and we all know NFL coaches like to repeat themselves and stick to one story. The Tebow thing would have been the only reason to think he's BSing, but like I said, that was AFTER he posted pics.

Originally posted by BleedRednGold:

Thank you BleedsRed

I'm glad Singletary doesn't make the calls on draft day. Tebow is a bust waiting to happen.

Jimmy Clausen > Tim Tebow, so picking Tebow would be a horrible idea, as the Broncos will soon find out.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Originally posted by redrathman:

Thank you BleedsRed

Pictures please!!!
Share 49ersWebzone