LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

I'm here with Coach Singletary right now!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
I don't have a URL for my iPhone pics. So how u do it smart guys?

You need to email it to someone here so that they can post it for you.
If u guys can stop being smart a**es for one and tell me how to post pix from mt iPhone gallery, I'll b happy to show u.
Originally posted by Dominate:
What a coincidence, I`m filming something with Paris Hilton right now too.

If u guys can stop being smart a**es for one and tell me how to post pix from mt iPhone gallery, I'll b happy to show u.

read the post above yours...
just get the picture to your computer.. Then upload it to Photobucket. And then post the IMG link here its not hard.

Iphones suck by the way :)
Ok who's got an email for me so I can show u pix and u can bow down to ur master!
Originally posted by Fricker:
just get the picture to your computer.. Then upload it to Photobucket. And then post the IMG link here its not hard.

Yes Iphones do suck! But I'm on set right now and don't have access to computer to upload.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
for now...

but if you post at least a clip of a video or a pic...

You people act like this guy is claiming to have the inside scoop on everything 49er-related. He said pretty much what our beat writers have been saying. I don't know why's so hard to believe about this guy's post. Why would anyone make that sh*t up?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
for now...

You people act like this guy is claiming to have the inside scoop on everything 49er-related. He said pretty much what our beat writers have been saying. I don't know why's so hard to believe about this guy's post. Why would anyone make that sh*t up?

I was just f**king with him!
Originally posted by Fricker:

Yes Iphones do suck! But I'm on set right now and don't have access to computer to upload.

iPhones do suck, UNLESS they are jailbroken. At that point, iPhone > all other phones.

for now...

I didn't even make it to your post to know you said anything. LOL
I don't have a URL for my iPhone pics. So how u do it smart guys?

Download the photobucket app. Simple as that. OR, go to a file hosting site and upload them there. It's the same as any other phone and the same as doing it on the computer.
for now...

I didn't even make it to your post to know you said anything. LOL

I assume most people were doing the same. You commented at everyone in your post there bud.
for now...

Sarcasism/49erRider = Undefined
for now...

Because some people like to make sh*t up and get attention. And on top of that, this is the webzone. What did you expect?
Share 49ersWebzone