There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

Is Anthony Davis a BUST?

haven't heard his name in years! lol

i guess it's a combination of putting in snyder next to him and davis just developing. big ups
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
haven't heard his name in years! lol

i guess it's a combination of putting in snyder next to him and davis just developing. big ups

no s**t, huh? just like that, he's become a good player. its insane what the coaches have done with this roster.
Every time there is a scuffle after the play this guy is always in the middle of it, cracks me up that he gets under people's skin. I like it.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Every time there is a scuffle after the play this guy is always in the middle of it, cracks me up that he gets under people's skin. I like it.

SUH didn't like it...but i sure did
We made a mistake passing on Earl Thomas.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
He'll be awesome. He has the drive to get where he needs to go, it just may take some time.

:)
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

True, but if Davis becomes the player that Baalke expects him to be, then it wouldn't be a mistake.

Management chose Davis because of potential, not finished product.

I'm not sure how great I'd feel about this as a potential O-Line:

Staley - Iutapi - Goodwin - Rachel - Snyder
[ Edited by Milkman on Nov 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM ]

Nope, we didn't

OT > Safety

Everyday, all day.

David is what? 20-21 years old and is a 2 starter in the NFL. There is only future upside.
Thomas played well early last year, since then he's been struggling.
No. He's playing better this season and improving. Sitting Chilo "bust" Rachal down and putting in Snyder in helped him cover up lots of mistakes too.

goldson
delighted with his progression this year.
He got of to a slow start this year but like most of our players, he has played a lot better and more consistent football the last 4,5,6 games. Mike Iupati is turning into a pro bowl guard in front of our eyes. Goodwin has been solid. Staley has been solid for the most part and obviously Snyder replacing Rachal has made the O-Line as a unit much better.