LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

question bout training camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no one really knows me here but i log on here daily to read the new articles and sometimes i check out the forums. iv been doing this for a bout a year now lol but anyways ill cut to the chase. ima die hard niner fan and iv never actually been to a game. i cant really afford it but i was talking to my friend last night bout driving to training camp and watching it for a day. i was wondering how all that works. like how you get in and if it cost anything. but yeah i would love to go watch some training camp. so can someone please fill me in on how this works. thanks
If you live in the bay area you should at least go to one game. You can get single game tickets for as low as 29 dollars. Of course you will be in the nose bleeds, but so what. Besides there are always empty seats later in the game. You might be able to sneak down and get a little closer. Parking is 25, but if you go with a friend you can cut that in half. In other words, if you are a hardcore Niner fan there is no excuse for not making it to candle stick before they shut it down.

I think TC tickets are free, but you need to get them online when they come out. They go quick.
i live in the valley. so its not like im too far away. but id prefer not to have nosebleed spots. but ill see what i can do this up coming season.

and where do i get the tickets at online? and do you know when they are released and do i have to sign up for something?
Originally posted by tankle104:
i live in the valley. so its not like im too far away . . . and where do i get the tickets at online? and do you know when they are released and do i have to sign up for something?

Everything you need to know about Training Camp Tix is here:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/training-camp.php
You get the tickets online and they are free. You don't have to sign up for anything else. You'll need to keep checkng back here, especially around the middle of July, because people here usually give the heads up and the key code for the tickets. We usually have a pretty good idea of which day the signups will be. They usually open signups for the first day of open TC before they allow signups for the rest of the open TC dates, so day 1 is the hardest date to get tickets for. If you check here regularly, you shouldn't have much trouble getting tickets for any of the other TC days, though. Just make sure you check in the mornings because the tickets get distributed on a matter of hours.
Share 49ersWebzone