LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Coach Singletary cooks chicken, stirs guac

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"I know this. I cut the fat off my chicken with extreme care. I make guacamole so good it will make you want to slap Patrick Willis in the face. Patrick will then kill you shortly after, but that is the sacrifice some of us must make for good Mexican food. I WANT DINNER."

RULE #1: Love Your Mother.
Coach Sing's daughters are pretty.
Why whenever I try to watch one of comcasts videos it starts, but then another audio of the same video starts overlapping the one already playing? Anyone else have this problem? It pisses me off
Originally posted by teeohh:
Why whenever I try to watch one of comcasts videos it starts, but then another audio of the same video starts overlapping the one already playing? Anyone else have this problem? It pisses me off

wait till the audio to stop then watch the vid
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
I've never had that problem, try updating your flash player.

yea, im getting the same issue.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

yea, im getting the same issue.

You guys need to update your embedders.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for carlgo.
Oh, oh, bad news. Smith came over to help, but the chicken slipped out of his hands. He picked it up, rolled to his right and tossed it back playfully to one the Coach's lovely daughters, but it was high and she was injured when she jumped up to catch it.

Coach tried to put the best light on this. "My daughter's injury will not handicap her much and Smith has never handled a fresh chicken before. He will learn to hold it with two hands and we won't let him use a sharp knife".
Originally posted by carlgo:
Oh, oh, bad news. Smith came over to help, but the chicken slipped out of his hands. He picked it up, rolled to his right and tossed it back playfully to one the Coach's lovely daughters, but it was high and she was injured when she jumped up to catch it.

Coach tried to put the best light on this. "My daughter's injury will not handicap her much and Smith has never handled a fresh chicken before. He will learn to hold it with two hands and we won't let him use a sharp knife".

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Coach Sing's daughters are pretty.

This. And great video.

Share 49ersWebzone