There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"The Nutcracker" will be back!

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Now taking bets....

Soap has hairs are look soo ulgy and his face look likes a witch..
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
well i know this isnt the thread to post this but watching a segment about singletary on csnba about his family. DAMN are his daughters hot, red bones

where can I watch thissssssss

it was on yesterday, there was a part where the narrator was saying that when all singletary's kids are home from school it can be hectic and it showed them in the kitchen and it showed like 2 of his daughters and 1 of them caught my eye. she was HOOOOTTTTT. i think it was either sports net central or chronicle live
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Now taking bets....

they look like father son
well i know this isnt the thread to post this but watching a segment about singletary on csnba about his family. DAMN are his daughters hot, red bones

it was on yesterday, there was a part where the narrator was saying that when all singletary's kids are home from school it can be hectic and it showed them in the kitchen and it showed like 2 of his daughters and 1 of them caught my eye. she was HOOOOTTTTT. i think it was either sports net central or chronicle live

Yeah, its on csnbayrea.com :

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/ninersvideo?PID=cyfsEVW6jRwsic19dKmvz8d55eXdqDsp

and i think one of those fine mullattas (eldest?) is the one OJ Atogwe is bonin'...

FA leverage??

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jun 19, 2010 at 19:53:47 ]

Now taking bets....

Soap wins because he's a veteran.
Iupati is still a young buck.

Give it a couple years and Iupati will destroy anyone in front of him.. Larry Allen esk.

Now taking bets....

Yo BuZzB, do you really talk/type like that, or are you just joking around?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Now taking bets....

.. dude.. wrong answer that...
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Now taking bets....

He always types like that, but it is nothing but a put on.
Mays vs VD!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
It can't be that hard on them, it's like sumo wrestling.

Wrong. Its hard. Very easy to get a concussion if you are not careful about keeping your head up. Ankle and knee injuries are also possible.

Imagine running into a brick wall head first... then imagine that that brick wall is running at you head first. Then imagine that NFL athletes are trained to develop explosive quickness. From a stop most can cover 10 yards in a little over a second. Two of these athletes directing this energy at each other results in a lot of force.

In a game, this is not a common scenario. DL's are almost always offset from the OL, thus directing part of their energy away from the other player. Often the OL assumes a position to absorb the opponents energy (pass protection) and the DL does the same on different occasions (run deffense). It is also a rare situation at other positions as well. Thus, this drill imposes an unecessary risk.

Every and I mean every practice drill has some element of potential injury, all of them! Like anything else, there come great reward at great risk. Because of the nature of the drill where both men seriously man-handle each other, legs and feet can cross, players thrown to the ground, bruising, soreness, and the possible tweaks or worse yet, breaks.

They all happen in different degrees on different drills. The Nutcracker does toughen up the players and make them hone in on technique. Sure, Baas got injured and I think so did P-Willy, but most came out unscathed.

From what I have seen personally, The Nutcracker helps with stamina and direct one-on-one blocking techniques. Not only that, it makes us fierce and violent!

Those two attributes are now synonymous with Mike Singletary's team and his drill.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/ninersvideo?PID=cyfsEVW6jRwsic19dKmvz8d55eXdqDsp

and i think one of those fine mullattas (eldest?) is the one OJ Atogwe is bonin'...

FA leverage??

Sing's bangin a white girl?

[ Edited by Ether on Jun 22, 2010 at 17:06:34 ]
Sing likes to crack peoples' nuts... eh?

I don't take a liking to that type of talk
Originally posted by Ether:

FA leverage??

Sing's bangin a white girl?

Coach Singletary and his wife Kim

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 22, 2010 at 21:10:35 ]