The last drive of OTA's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol this dude is getting ripped!
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

how you know, he go to your gym??
It may be practice without pads, but it gives indication that our guys know enough of the offense to make adjustments, be on the same page, read the safety, and made a TD. Smith to Walker.

The revolving door of OC through the years hurt the whole offense so badly
  • Chief
  • Veteran
A touchdown pass!?!

End of the season.
He hit 17, 18, and 31 yarders in what was it five or seven plays. I'm not complaining. The fact that the ball was spread from our RB to our TE to our WR should be a good sign of Rayes playcalling and Alexs decision making.
Originally posted by Mex49:

I guess our play selection hasn't gotten any better in the offseason.

Since it is only practice, can we please practice going for a first down for christ sakes. WTF

You must have hated the Bill Walsh Offense. Sometimes it is best to take what the defense gives you. This allows more options to get the first down with the ensuing downs. Besides...

They got a f**kIN' TOUCHDOWN!!!
Are folks seriously complaining about play calling in OTA's? Amazing

lol
lol

Who cares about the playcalling. Its OTAs. I'm glad the offense moved the ball well, but we shouldn't over analyze this considering most of our defensive starters weren't playing.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
must people complain about everything

looked like a solid two minute drill from both sides to me the D put pressure on and forced 3rd and 4th down situations and the O responded

I say win win

(*)(.)
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Yeah I read through the plays and was thinking this is going to be a positive post. The O was scoring even with their back agents the wall. Then the poster start complaining
It's certainly too soon to tell, but I think ther poster is afraid we're going to be the same predictable, staid offense we were last year. Perhaps jumping the gun a bit. Let's wait and see, and that won't even be in TC or the early preseason beacuse most teams don't want to give anything away. Hopefully, Raye learned a little from how his offense was so predictable last year and uses the better range of talent to open it up a bit.
Originally posted by SportinWood:

how you know, he go to your gym??

lol
Share 49ersWebzone