LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Im thinking about UStreaming my 49ers Trips... Interested?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys since i now have a Sprint Evo and the ability to Ustream where ever i am. Would anyone be interested in watching videos or just check ins from opponents stadiums. Id Ustream like the stadium, tailgating in the area, walking thru the parking lot to see the abuse sometimes taken from diff stadium crowds, Might even be able to get some Pre Game Footage, as i can act like i am just taking a photo with my phone.

Im seriously thinking bout doing this for fun, would anyone want to tune in?
I'd check it out. That would be pretty sick
Alright, Also anyone else with some input would be great as well. Please feel free to leave good or bad comments, negative comments can turn into a positive action.
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

x2
Originally posted by SportinWood:

x2
Sure, I would.
Yeah I'd take a look
I have Sprint and I'm thinking about getting that phone. What's Ustream?
Originally posted by pelos21:
I have Sprint and I'm thinking about getting that phone. What's Ustream?

i think it's kinda like a youtube site where just folks can upload things whitle they are happening streaming video live

and that new sprint phone is great but the battery life is garbage

• Hctr
  • Veteran
I'll check it out . See who really has best tailgaters
buy an extra battery for the Evo if u do this
Interacting with opposing teams was fun (my Titans buddy and I went to the 49ers @ Texans game last year and we kept getting it from stupid fans (mostly just "49ers/Titans suck!" from idiots that were driving away from us)), but I hope you don't run into any losers that can't stand our great team and give you a little more than what we got (but if you kick their ass then make sure someone gets you on camera and we can see you own some a-hole, kinda like that one video of that Rams fan falling to catch a shoe, lol).
Share 49ersWebzone