LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Vikings in the playoffs Please !!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • flow
  • Veteran
A foggy January afternoon in Candlestick Park, NFC Championship game...

Willis pulls a Lawrence Taylor/Leonard Marshall/Aeneas Williams on Favre, snapping his leg in two, shattering his rib cage and giving him a concussion, respectively...

Niners get the ball back at midfield. Down by four with two seconds left, Smith hits Crabtree in back of the endzone. "Touchdown Forty-Niners!" No flags. And Mark Roman had the coverage (the Vikings signed him the week before because of his "experience")...

Mike Nolan realizes he is a failure, retires from football...

i would much rather them not make the playoffs. my dream scenario would be to knock off the cowboys in the 1st round, green bay in the 2nd, saints in the 3rd and knockout either the bengals cuz 3 superbowl wins against one team would be hilarious (but that wont happen cuz they suck), patriots or jets because both of their coaches are arrogant. especially that fat b*****d from the jets who was talkin s**t last year
**FIXED**

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A foggy January afternoon in Candlestick Park, NFC Championship game...

Willis, Justin Smith and Taylor Mays simultaneously pull a Lawrence Taylor/Leonard Marshall/Aeneas Williams on Favre, snapping his leg in two, shattering his rib cage and giving him a concussion, respectively...

Niners get the ball back at midfield. Down by four with two seconds left, Smith hits Crabtree in back of the endzone. "Touchdown Forty-Niners!" No flags. And Mark Roman had the coverage (the Vikings signed him the week before because of his "experience")...

Mike Nolan realizes he is a failure, retires from football...

this

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jun 14, 2010 at 23:08:40 ]
Originally posted by Hctr:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I love if the Niners were the team to finally send Favre into actual retirement.

Hadn't thought about it that way. That would be epic!

This , it would be sweet

I always think about the Niners sending Favre into final retirement. My dream scenario would be Vikes @ Niners in the playoffs. That's grounds for traveling out to attend the game.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i would much rather them not make the playoffs. my dream scenario would be to knock off the cowboys in the 1st round, green bay in the 2nd, saints in the 3rd and knockout either the bengals cuz 3 superbowl wins against one team would be hilarious (but that wont happen cuz they suck), patriots or jets because both of their coaches are arrogant. especially that fat b*****d from the jets who was talkin s**t last year

my dream scenario would be to play the jets in the superbowl..I hate that fat f**k rex ryan
I have been hoping that we will play them in the playoffs ever since that lucky play last year. You know that they DO NOT want to play us.
lets just get into the playoffs
It's a very likely matchup in my opinion. We're probally going to be either the 4 or 5 seed and look for the Packers to take the North.

Whether we should want that matchup is a different story. The Lakers wanted revenge on the Celtics, but sometimes you're best off taking the road of least resistance.

I don't know about you but my dream scenario is to go as far as possible. I don't care if we end up facing Cleveland in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Meh....I'd rather the vikes FAIL to make the playoffs (and the 49er DO) so that once and for all it'll be evident that britt favruh NEEDS TO RETIRE (since the vikes will have taken a step back).

WILD CARD - #5 Vikings (10-6, 2nd NFC-N) @ #4 49ers (11-5, 1st NFC-W) :

If we have to play the vikes in the playoffs, I hope we take favre out Leonard Marshall-on-Joe Montana style (Willis should get the honors), with a facemask full of Candlestick mud and dirt, and his fumble returned for the game-winning 49ers touchdown...by Taylor Mays.

Vikings - 20 , 49ers - 27

I agree with everything said except the score. I say shutout, don't even give them points.

Vikings - 0
49ers - 56
Be careful what you wish for. I watched that game again recently and they pretty much had control of the entire game. If it wasn't for the KO return by Clements, the last play wouldn't have meant s**t.

I hate Favre with a passion and have wished that his limbs fall of several times, but the truth is that they were a much better team with him last year and will be just as strong this year if he comes back.

Bring it!! I welcome any Niner playoff game. This time just FINISH!!!!!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'd MUCH rather play the Cowboys..by like a million times

I've had enough of Favre ripping out my heart for one lifetime.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

+1
KINDA of easy to beat a team without their BEST player on OFFENSE. GORE was out. We would of killed them without their best offfensive player (petersen). Enough said. Also Crabtree was not in the game.......this year game over we win by at least 10
Share 49ersWebzone