LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Vikings in the playoffs Please !!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want this game to happen!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to play anybody else more than Brett and the Vikes!! Round two this time get back what was rightfully are game til dip s**t Roman did what he does best and Farve lol
BUT WE HAVE THEM IN THE PRE SEASON!!!!!!!
After all these years of torchure I'll be happy enough when we get in. I don't care if we play the Bucs.
Originally posted by sean610:
After all these years of torchure I'll be happy enough when we get in. I don't care if we play the Bucs.

Nice first post.
Meh....I'd rather the vikes FAIL to make the playoffs (and the 49er DO) so that once and for all it'll be evident that britt favruh NEEDS TO RETIRE (since the vikes will have taken a step back).

WILD CARD - #5 Vikings (10-6, 2nd NFC-N) @ #4 49ers (11-5, 1st NFC-W) :

If we have to play the vikes in the playoffs, I hope we take favre out Leonard Marshall-on-Joe Montana style (Willis should get the honors), with a facemask full of Candlestick mud and dirt, and his fumble returned for the game-winning 49ers touchdown...by Taylor Mays.

Vikings - 20 , 49ers - 27
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Meh....I'd rather the vikes FAIL to make the playoffs (and the 49er DO) so that once and for all it'll be evident that britt favruh NEEDS TO RETIRE (since the vikes will have taken a step back).

WILD CARD - #5 Vikings (10-6, 2nd NFC-N) @ #4 49ers (11-5, 1st NFC-W) :

If we have to play the vikes in the playoffs, I hope we take favre out Leonard Marshall-on-Joe Montana style (Willis should get the honors), with a facemask full of Candlestick mud and dirt, and his fumble returned for the game-winning 49ers touchdown...by Taylor Mays.

Vikings - 20 , 49ers - 27

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Nice first post.

Thanks I was actually a little nervous
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Nice first post.

Thanks I was actually a little nervous

torchure--I mean touche lol
Originally posted by bornaniner:
I want this game to happen!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to play anybody else more than Brett and the Vikes!! Round two this time get back what was rightfully are game til dip s**t Roman did what he does best and Farve lol

Yes! Payback time. That game was ours and BF stole it. That one hurt
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
We just need to get in , Let the drought be over !!!

Originally posted by Hctr:
We just need to get in , Let the drought be over !!!

More than a wild card though. I want a home playoff game. Haven't had one since I have had my season tix.
I love if the Niners were the team to finally send Favre into actual retirement.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I love if the Niners were the team to finally send Favre into actual retirement.

Hadn't thought about it that way. That would be epic!
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Hadn't thought about it that way. That would be epic!

This , it would be sweet
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by bornaniner:

Yes! Payback time. That game was ours and BF stole it. That one hurt

Yea and we'll have gore as our RB and not coffee
Share 49ersWebzone