LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

wish we had these players last year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
taylor mays would have easily stopped this play if he was playing roman's spot

i mean look at the hops and his 40

and we would have been in the playoffs. Which of the new additions would have you wanted to be playing for us last year and specifically for which situations.
Anthony Davis and Iupati...do I really need to explain more?
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
no i guess not
SOB!
F*ck Brett Favre
God damnit why would you put that horrible video in a thread!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for NinerFan408.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Anthony Davis and Iupati...do I really need to explain more?

yes
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

We physically handled the Vikings in that game......I give more credit to Greg Lewis then Brett....it was amazing he got his toes in.
That's why that was last year...
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
We physically handled the Vikings in that game......I give more credit to Greg Lewis then Brett....it was amazing he got his toes in.

The Vikings dominated the LOS, they outgained the 49ers by nearly 150 yds, but yeah the point remains, imagine the confidence the team would've gained by winning that game and who knows how the rest of the season would've turned out. The 49ers, as poorly as they executed on offense were an 11-5 team that choked in 3, 4 games.
Originally posted by FL9er:

The Vikings dominated the LOS, they outgained the 49ers by nearly 150 yds, but yeah the point remains, imagine the confidence the team would've gained by winning that game and who knows how the rest of the season would've turned out. The 49ers, as poorly as they executed on offense were an 11-5 team that choked in 3, 4 games.

Like I said we physically dominated them all game lone.....Brett was quoted after the game saying he was never more beaten up during the coarse of a game then that one...we we putting him in the turf allllllllll game long and the couldnt run the ball besides 2 nice runs.....we dominated.....they also had a kick return for a TD....we smashed them up.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Like I said we physically dominated them all game lone.....Brett was quoted after the game saying he was never more beaten up during the coarse of a game then that one...we we putting him in the turf allllllllll game long and the couldnt run the ball besides 2 nice runs.....we dominated.....they also had a kick return for a TD....we smashed them up.

we did have a blocked fg for a TD too
Share 49ersWebzone