LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Ray McDonald - suspicion of DUI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Chief:
I knew it was just a matter of time we got a dumbass.

(if guilty)

Actually, the dumbass would be the judgemental prick who calls another person a dumbass for getting a DUI.

oh here we go
Originally posted by teeohh:

(if guilty)

Actually, the dumbass would be the judgemental prick who calls another person a dumbass for getting a DUI.

oh here we go

Nah, I've said my piece.

Have a loved one get killed by a drunk driver and you'll feel differently. Just saying.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm thinking that he won't get released.

-9fA

No he won't. I haven't heard a bad thing about him as a person since he's been here. But this sure was bad timing . . . it being a contract year for young Ray.
Originally posted by btwagner:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:

Wrong McDonald!

Well he should be arrested for making America fat!

He didnt make people fat...THE PEOPLE who CHOSE to eat there made themselves fat. If people did not CHOSE to eat there, they would have gone out of business a long time ago.

McDonald's spends over 2 billion dollars every year just on advertising. They fill their food with salt, sugar, fat, preservatives, and who knows what else that keeps people coming back for more. I'm not saying the supplier should take all the blame over the buyer, but cmon now.

Wrong McDonald!

He didnt make people fat...THE PEOPLE who CHOSE to eat there made themselves fat. If people did not CHOSE to eat there, they would have gone out of business a long time ago.

McDonald's spends over 2 billion dollars every year just on advertising. They fill their food with salt, sugar, fat, preservatives, and who knows what else that keeps people coming back for more. I'm not saying the supplier should take all the blame over the buyer, but cmon now.

Yes we should blame them for giving us what we want. Damn corporations acting all corporationy!!!
Originally posted by jta854:

Wrong McDonald!

Yes we should blame them for giving us what we want. Damn corporations acting all corporationy!!!

Sadly it's all about the $$$, not about the well-being and health of our citizens.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
whats the typical repercussion for dui if its the players first offense?

Well, when Nolan was around, you got booted off the team with no adequate player to replace you (Antonio Bryant).

Wrong McDonald!

Sadly it's all about the $$$, not about the well-being and health of our citizens.

Sadly its about people being to lazy for their own good. Thats a person problem, not a corporation problem.

Wrong McDonald!

Sadly its about people being to lazy for their own good. Thats a person problem, not a corporation problem.

That is true. People are lazy.
Welcome to the club

• SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This could have been worse. He could have been drag out of a strip club .... oh snap!

I don't even think the NFL will blink an eye. Relative to Roethilsburger, Hill and now Young, this is like jaywalking.

Yea, first time, no biggie
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

(if guilty)

oh here we go

Nah, I've said my piece.

Have a loved one get killed by a drunk driver and you'll feel differently. Just saying.

well he can't be suspended for more than 6 games..thats how much that gave rapistburger
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

(if guilty)

oh here we go

Nah, I've said my piece.

Ohhh noez, I gots teh roll eyez. I am too ashamed to post anymore, because you have pwned me. What will I do now? OMGZ....OMGZ!1!!!11
Share 49ersWebzone