LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Why are we the favorites cause Kurt Warner isn't on the cardinals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It makes me wanna kick Darnell Docket in the a** when I hear this, but how are we the favorite cause the cardinals don't have Kurt Warner anymore??? I mean we beat them when Warner was on the team.If I recall, didn't we sweep those idiots in the regular season?? If you look at the record against the cards, we should have their number. In those games alone in '09 and in others, we sacked overrated Warner like 3-4 times in those games. And we beat those idiots with authority. I don't see why we would be all of a sudden become relevent now cause he's gone? Is it me or did I miss something??

[ Edited by BleedRednGold on Jun 12, 2010 at 23:14:39 ]
I like turtles.
B/C unlike our niners, Warner was capable of leading the tards to wins OUTSIDE the division.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jun 12, 2010 at 23:19:27 ]
caca
1) Rhetorical question for a thread title =

2) Vague, unclarified argument/points through poor choice/placing of words=

Just what exactly are you trying to say?

It makes me wanna kick Darnell Docket in the a** when I hear this, but how are we the favorite cause the cardinals don't have Kurt Warner anymore???

Here it sounds like you're angry @ Dockett because were the favorite to win the West, which looks odd for a 49er fan.

I don't see why we would be all of a sudden become relevent now cause he's gone? Is it me or did I miss something??

Again, here it looks and sounds like you DON'T think the team should be favored to win the West and wish Kurt Warner was still playing...
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
caca

warner couldnt beat us... but he could beat more teams than we could...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
B/C unlike our niners, Warner was capable of leading the tards to wins OUTSIDE the division.

Bingo . . .

The Cardinals absent the 49ers: 10-4
The Niners absent the Cardinals: 6-8
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
1) Rhetorical question for a thread title =

2) Vague, unclarified argument/points through poor choice/placing of words=

Just what exactly are you trying to say?

It makes me wanna kick Darnell Docket in the a** when I hear this, but how are we the favorite cause the cardinals don't have Kurt Warner anymore???

Here it sounds like you're angry @ Dockett because were the favorite to win the West, which looks odd for a 49er fan.

I don't see why we would be all of a sudden become relevent now cause he's gone? Is it me or did I miss something??

Again, here it looks and sounds like you DON'T think the team should be favored to win the West and wish Kurt Warner was still playing...

For one, I'm stating that when they say this, it makes me wanna take my frustration out on Darnell Docket. Secondly, I'm saying why say we can win the west now that Kurt Warner is gone when we were clearly kicking their a** when he was qb? You don't have to be that analytical to see that.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Bingo . . .

What?
didn't they lose some key talent besides warner too? to lazy to research who

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Dansby, Rolle, and Boldin. Really, u needed to research that?
Originally posted by CHAMBAZ:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Dansby, Rolle, and Boldin. Really, u needed to research that?

man, im tired as f**k.. giving my brain the night off
ahh, offseason threads.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Bingo . . .

What?

Im pretty sure thats not the point he was trying to make.

You cant take two wins away from our record because we beat them and they lost to us.

It's more like:

The Cardinals absent the NFC West: 6-4
The 49ers absent the NFC West: 3-8
Share 49ersWebzone