There are 229 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, WOULD YOU SHARE THE NEW STADIUM W/ THE RAIDERS ?

ESPN's John Clayton, when asked about the potential of the Raiders sharing Levi Stadium:

" I can't see an arrangement being worked out for the Raiders to play in Levi's Stadium. First, the Raiders would have to rent the stadium, and I'm sure they couldn't generate the type of revenue they would receive in another stadium. I would consider that move a last resort. The Raiders are on a year-to-year lease in Oakland's O.co Coliseum. The city of Oakland doesn't have the money to put up around $500 million to build a new stadium. That's why it has worked out a tentative 10-year lease with the Oakland A's. Raiders owner Mark Davis just has to wait for the right opportunity, which could mean a move to Los Angeles."
I can't see the Raiders moving back to LA when the Super Chargers have the first dibs since their stadium is almost as bad as the Ocho and they are much closer to that area
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I can't see the Raiders moving back to LA when the Super Chargers have the first dibs since their stadium is almost as bad as the Ocho and they are much closer to that area

LA already has a bunch of raider "fans" from when they were down there. I don't see how you figure the Chargers have "first dibs" just because they also have a crappy stadium and are closer. The raiders already have a fan base there. I'd think that makes them the front runner over the Chargers.