LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Ambitionz as a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Pretty sick flow. Check it out. This cat is from Daly City, a local bay area rapper. Used to call himself 10/sion (tension) but now he goes by his name. My cousin used to go to highschool with him and I see him at all the niner "Red Zone" tailgates. Hell he might even be on the WZ...

Pretty tight... it's gettin me pumped!!

***edit*** Forgot to mention this but the last pic reminded me... but I'm pretty sure he's related to Carlos Santana...

[ Edited by zozell on Jun 10, 2010 at 23:28:06 ]
Originally posted by zozell:

Pretty sick flow. Check it out. This cat is from Daly City, a local bay area rapper. Used to call himself 10/sion (tension) but now he goes by his name. My cousin used to go to highschool with him and I see him at all the niner "Red Zone" tailgates. Hell he might even be on the WZ...

that's hella dope!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by zozell:

that's hella dope!!

+1
That's not bad at all.
"Across the bay they're the Chokeland Raiders" hahaha
God, I hate this kind of rap music.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Im not a rap fan, but liked the "chorus" of the tune and the Beat, good pics too

and more impotantly, I can send it to all my buddies that are Raider fans.
just to f'k with them
stupid thread.......
not bad

craccin
Thats my tail gate crew!

mac mall was chillin and performed.
This is really gay. As much as I bleed red and gold it's exceedingly corny to rap about a sports team. It always comes off as very sophomoric and childish.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
This is really gay. As much as I bleed red and gold it's exceedingly corny to rap about a sports team. It always comes off as very sophomoric and childish.

From watching it on the net and from being there is two different worlds

sh!t gets you pumped before the game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

From watching it on the net and from being there is two different worlds

sh!t gets you pumped before the game

Valid point.
Share 49ersWebzone