LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

• Veteran
In and out.
McDonald's Field
The GooglePlex.

/thread
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
49erswebzone Stadium

Bill Walsh Field @ the 49erswebzone... tailgate in the Parking Lot
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Naming rights? LOL

The Dallas Cowboys and their "death star" stadium that has drawn so much attention have been unable to find a company willing to pay for naming rights. The Niners new stadium (if it's built) will be named whatever the York's want. I prefer Walsh Field or something like that.

Will you people quit with the "Dallas still hasn't found a buyer" BS? There could be a number of reasons they haven't had a buyer, including the chance that Jerry Jones is asking too much or the fact that Dallas doesn't have the same high-tech, multi-billion-dollar GIANTS that we have in the Silicon Valley. The same goes for the situation in New York. There's a REASON they call this place the heart of technology, the Silicon Valley. Even old ass Candlestick found a few buyers to the naming rights, so I doubt they'll have much trouble in Santa Clara.

All that aside, this thread is asking which company you'd WANT to buy the naming rights. Nobody said it had to be a legitimate possibility.
Google/Oracle have to be the front runners. I just don't like the name "GooglePlex" that much... And who knows what Ellison would name it but they both basically have unlimited money so I could get used to whatever the name was as long as the field continues to be Bill Walsh Field.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Naming rights? LOL

The Dallas Cowboys and their "death star" stadium that has drawn so much attention have been unable to find a company willing to pay for naming rights. The Niners new stadium (if it's built) will be named whatever the York's want. I prefer Walsh Field or something like that.

Will you people quit with the "Dallas still hasn't found a buyer" BS? There could be a number of reasons they haven't had a buyer, including the chance that Jerry Jones is asking too much or the fact that Dallas doesn't have the same high-tech, multi-billion-dollar GIANTS that we have in the Silicon Valley. The same goes for the situation in New York. There's a REASON they call this place the heart of technology, the Silicon Valley. Even old ass Candlestick found a few buyers to the naming rights, so I doubt they'll have much trouble in Santa Clara.

All that aside, this thread is asking which company you'd WANT to buy the naming rights. Nobody said it had to be a legitimate possibility.

So you agree it's not a legit possibility? lol
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Naming rights? LOL

So you agree it's not a legit possibility? lol

In reality, companies like Google, Yahoo and Cisco or even Apple are actually legitimate possibilities. They all have the money, the pull and the desire to advertise themselves, especially Apple when it comes to the latter. Dallas doesn't have companies like that and neither does NY.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 9, 2010 at 13:31:26 ]
could care less...
Originally posted by fan49:
Wht about comcast

sorry, but they're philly-based...

BooYah! Inc

rockyou

and not the infamous...

Facebook, Inc.

Hottest Silicon Valley Companies
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

BooYah! Inc

rockyou

and not the infamous...

Facebook, Inc.

Hottest Silicon Valley Companies

"Facebook Field" ???
Cialex

/end of thread
Where's EA?
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Whoever pays the most...

+1

Who is the biggest company in the black right now anyway?
Share 49ersWebzone