LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Candlestick Deux?
A reporter mentioned the Googleplex, which is kind of cool IMO.

I also like the Apple iField.
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
I'd prefer it just be named 49er stadium or Walsh stadium.
I really could care less about what the stadium is named but I think that having _____ at Bill Walsh Field would be a very classy idea.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
oracle
  • evil
  • Veteran
Hopefully Webmaster gets the naming rights to the parking lot
Bill Walsh Field @ Google Earth
Welcome back folks to another nfc championship game live here at the home of your San Francisco 49ers, PLAYBOY FIELD. I must say Jon, the bunnies are looking smokin hot today in their 49ers garderbellts, and I'm sure the 49ers are going to mop the floor with the overachieving packers team.
Since I have and love their products...Apple!
Toyota Field. You just can't stop em!

Trojan Field

the new SAFE way to watch games
This won't be any easy task though. The Cowboys still haven't gotten naming rights after a season of playing in their amazing stadium. Also the Giants/Jets still haven't gotten any takers and they represent one of the largest cities in the world.
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
This won't be any easy task though. The Cowboys still haven't gotten naming rights after a season of playing in their amazing stadium. Also the Giants/Jets still haven't gotten any takers and they represent one of the largest cities in the world.

They do play in Jersey tho, and if you've never been there don't go. It truly is the armpit of america
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:

One can counter that neither of those stadiums are located in an area such as Silicon Valley where there is such a high concentration of high-profile high-tech giants that could well be interested in securing the naming rights once it's certain the stadium will be built.

Besides, let those two teams worry about their own troubles. This thread is simply a speculative debate on preference for a stadium name sponsor from a select list of well-known local companies.

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jun 9, 2010 at 06:41:00 ]
How about Great American Field? lol j/k

They don't have the money to buy the naming rights, though it is a cool name.
Share 49ersWebzone