LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which company do you want to get the naming rights to a new 49ers stadium ?

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Brazzers
Cisco and the 9ers next QB can be known as the Cisco Kid!
Originally posted by King49er:
could care less...

So you do care some?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Anything but E-bay.
"Andriod Stadium" , "Search Field" , "Goo Park"
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
F those corporate whores. Let 1 of em foot the bill and then call it "Bill Walsh Memorial Park". With big ass signs on the outside that says: NO RAIDERS ALLOWED.

Let the corporations run their stupid ads on the big screen and plaster sh*t all over the inside of the stadium. How much advertising do you need for christ sake?

This
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Freeones.com Stadium
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Google. By far.

Oracle by farther.

I think the Googleites would actually contribute to the stadium and make it an even better, more technologically advanced venue. I'm contracted by Google (though I do not actually work for them) and if you were to see the way their facilities are set up and the way their workforce is treated, you'd know exactly why I say Google should be the company we'd want involved with the stadium.

This.
PIXAR STADIUM
The Warriors play at Oracle Arena and the Sharks play at HP Pavillion so I would say Oracle and HP are out. It also can't be called Candlestick anything, Candlestick Park is named for the point on which it is built. That name wouldn't make sense anywhere else.

Hooters.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Apple or Google.
Webzone Park...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Webzone Park...

yeah but all the cool people would just hang out in the Parking Lot.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
F those corporate whores. Let 1 of em foot the bill and then call it "Bill Walsh Memorial Park". With big ass signs on the outside that says: NO RAIDERS ALLOWED.

Let the corporations run their stupid ads on the big screen and plaster sh*t all over the inside of the stadium. How much advertising do you need for christ sake?

This

No raiders allowed? lol

kinda reminds me of when I was 7 and the whole "no girls allowed" rule. stupid no?
Share 49ersWebzone