LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
AlbertBreer: I agree with this. His name kept coming up. RT @Jeff_McLane Watching replay of game, 49ers LB Navorro Bowman was awesome.
Faster the Patrick Willis and it showed on that play where Vick tried to scramble. Vick burned Willis on that play earlier in the game but not Bowman
Originally posted by valrod33:
Faster the Patrick Willis and it showed on that play where Vick tried to scramble. Vick burned Willis on that play earlier in the game but not Bowman

I'm not sure that play confirmed he's faster than Willis, but I thinbk it'd be pretty close. One thing though, unless it's a product of their defensive scheme, he seems to be outplaying Willis at this point. Never thought I'd say that!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

I'm not sure that play confirmed he's faster than Willis, but I thinbk it'd be pretty close. One thing though, unless it's a product of their defensive scheme, he seems to be outplaying Willis at this point. Never thought I'd say that!

I think he's quicker than Willis. Kind of like Walker/Vernon. Vernon is faster but Walker is much quicker. Bowman's quickness is what has helped him become a better blitzer than Willis.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I think he's quicker than Willis. Kind of like Walker/Vernon. Vernon is faster but Walker is much quicker. Bowman's quickness is what has helped him become a better blitzer than Willis.
Bowman beat Willis in a foot race in practice
Originally posted by Joecool:

Bowman beat Willis in a foot race in practice

Gotta confirm if Willis was trying hard. I remember that and it was in OTA's, right? Damn, this defense is only getting better.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Don't third round picks get 3 year deals? He should be priority to lock up. He packed on some muscle and didn't lose a bit of quickness.

I thought u weren't suppose to be posting since the Niners won? Or was that the other guy?

Also, Vick did not burn Willis. Willis was on the opposite side of the field and had to come across to make the tackle. It was an amazing play that Vick only got as many yards as he did.

As for Bowman, that is the play of the game in my mind. We got the Eagles off the field and I believe we scored on our next drive to get within 6.
Bowman who?

Takeo Spikes would have tackled Vick with his neck and knocked Vick out for the year !!

i kid
Originally posted by Nuns:
Don't third round picks get 3 year deals? He should be priority to lock up. He packed on some muscle and didn't lose a bit of quickness.

He's got a 4yr contract. So we got him for 2 more years. Then he'll want Bart Scott money.

Originally posted by SportsFan:

I thought u weren't suppose to be posting since the Niners won? Or was that the other guy?

Also, Vick did not burn Willis. Willis was on the opposite side of the field and had to come across to make the tackle. It was an amazing play that Vick only got as many yards as he did.

As for Bowman, that is the play of the game in my mind. We got the Eagles off the field and I believe we scored on our next drive to get within 6.

That was susweel. I picked the niners to win

Ah, sorry. Congrats on the win.
Willis is the best ILB in the league but in a year or so he may not even be the best ILB on this team.

Susweel is here, he's just lurking, he just emailed me, he said Trent Baalke is the man, he also says wassup to everyone!
Ya Vick didnt burn Willis on that play. Willis outran everyone including bowman from the other side of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone