There are 185 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i f**king love this guy. he's seriously ballin'!
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
He's the most pleasant surprise of the season so far. He's come a long way since last year.

Definitely agree that he is playing great this year, I'd also say that he looks like a better partner for P.Willis than TKO

Although I'm still a fan of Spikes and sad to see him go to SD, I'm surprised at how well Bowman is doing, admittedly didn't think he'd pan out, glad I'm wrong so far.
Originally posted by Fricker:
U know this guy is rocking bowman this season ... First one?

Dude, wash your wrinkle bed sheets.
Like I said from day 1, with a scheme no longer focused 100% on getting Willis to the HOF and instead, a greater focus on team defense, Bowman and others now are in the spotlight and will take away stats and luster from Willis. Willis is still a very good player who still needs to work hard on his coverage ability and pass rushing to become a complete linebacker...and creating more TO's (playmaking).

But with the way Bowman is playing, he should be more free to become that complete playmaker! And that my friends, is a good thing!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM ]
lookin' like a boss. Nice!
I love that spin move he put on the blocker to put a hit on the qb. It was Freeny-like. If he can get that down, the pass rush is gonna be even better than what it's been.
Everyone dust off your old Romanowski Jersey's!!!!
Navarrow Bowman....seems to be the only MLB we have that can blitz!
Originally posted by Joecool:

Bowmanowski
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Bowmanowski

why didn't i think of that!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Bowmanowski

why didn't i think of that!

i got one!

Bowmance

Originally posted by boast:
i f**king love this guy. he's seriously ballin'!

He is part of the reason why the run defense hasn't dropped off as teams seek to double up on Willis. May even make the Pro Bowl if he has games like he has been having for the rest of the season.
Wow Bowman is #3 in the NFL in tackles, while Willis is #30.
bowman and p willy are becoming the new inside force in the nfl
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow Bowman is #3 in the NFL in tackles, while Willis is #30.

I'm looking for Willis to get some sacks and some big plays soon. but honestly I don't care as long as our defense stays in the top ten then we will have a chance to win in most games.
Share 49ersWebzone