LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Janitor:
I've been rooting for my hometown boy (Penn State) since we drafted him, glad to see him producing.

Heck ya Janitor .. I hope he beasts it for his career.. Patrick Willis even said he was more athletic than him.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah but keep in mind PWillis is still recovering from the bursa sac removal on his knee.

Well, even so, they both beat everyone else on the team, including WR's, in the sprint.

lol i highly doubt even Patrick Willis could outrun Ted Ginn, or even VD.
Looks like a beast. Takeo Spikes was solid but Bowman looks like a big upgrade over him. Obviously younger, faster, more athletic. He can do it all to. Very solid vs the run. Solid in pass coverage and has shown he can rush the passer. Sometimes he looks like Pat Willis out there. Real talk.
The only bad play I saw by Bowman was when he got stiff armed by Marshawn at the line of scrimmage and then he popped off for about 15 more yards.
Originally posted by Fricker:
U know this guy is rocking bowman this season ... First one?

numbers are all crooked
Originally posted by valrod33:
numbers are all crooked

and a little small.

This is starting to sound like a description of something else on my body.
Another great player from the DC area on the niners making plays.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bowman is out playing Willis at this point.
Unsung Hero at this point
That spin move against the OG was sick.

Originally posted by Fricker:
U know this guy is rocking bowman this season ... First one?

you probably are the first but not the last. he may join my collection this year. it is a debate between him, hunter, mcdonald, or aldon smith. if culliver shows up he may join that list.

i like having jerseys that are unique, hell if you remember we met in seattle last year and i was sporting my jennings jersey. the problem is i am woprried he may go the route of iupati and blow up and everyone gets his jersey.
Originally posted by Chief:
Bowman is out playing Willis at this point.

He has, huh?
Linebacker U
He's the most pleasant surprise of the season so far. He's come a long way since last year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
He's the most pleasant surprise of the season so far. He's come a long way since last year.

Definitely agree that he is playing great this year, I'd also say that he looks like a better partner for P.Willis than TKO
Share 49ersWebzone