LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

Taylor Mays + Bowling =Future?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

rofl
This Offseason seriously needs to hurry the hell up and be over with. Its stuff like this, and threads like this, that make me wanna puch something.

Jesus Christ
  • soao
  • Veteran
At this time during the off season, I don't mind this topic. My brother observed some former Niner qb in the '70's that couldn't hit a slow pitched softball. We surmised that he couldn't be a great athlete if he couldn't perform the simplest hand eye test like softball. We were right and he didn't pan out. I can't remember who it was. We've all bowled with our friends and the ones that can't stay out of the gutter generally weren't good athletes. I'm not ready to cut Taylor Mays yet though.
thank you very much.......I was just making a general assessment. I really like Mays, but the knock on him is "always going for the big hit, and his ability to make plays on the ball in the air." I really don't know what people got so heated for, maybe I hit a soft spot with some of the couch potatoes here on the webzone? Lol kidding if you guys are niner fans ur family to me, but some of you need to wash some of the hot sauce out of your panties, it wasnt that serious. Go Niners, and Hopefully Mays gets 4+ ints this year.....(and keeps his balls out of the gutter LOL)
And one more thing, bowling and golf are 2 totally different entities. Golf is VERY hard to become decent out that need a great deal of practice. Bowling on the other hand doesn't need a great deal of skill to throw a 10-15 lb ball consistently down the middle of the alley and tally up atleast 150 + points a game lol geese.
Originally posted by STNiner:
And one more thing, bowling and golf are 2 totally different entities. Golf is VERY hard to become decent out that need a great deal of practice. Bowling on the other hand doesn't need a great deal of skill to throw a 10-15 lb ball consistently down the middle of the alley and tally up atleast 150 + points a game lol geese.

Just stop. Really. Stop.
If only he could fish then we would have an excellent receiver on our hands.

All that hand eye coordination really made Rashaun Woods blossom to a great receiver.
Taylor Mays + Bowling = Failure

/thread

Share 49ersWebzone